DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades! ***Looking For Legit GCAs and Poke Park Events!Also any other Events I DO NOT have!****

Whats the info for the 10 aniv Celebi???

RE: PDC's Trades! ***Looking For Legit GCAs and Poke Park Events!Also any other Events I DO NOT have!****

@ Legend hunter:Before i do,have Ev'd,Events, and know how to IV breed?
@LV:Sorry i didn't see this post or come back until you were gone.I'll try to get it done ASAP today.
@Guy89:Its a Shiny Charmander.Anyway, can you breed me:

Misdreavus
Timid and Charetaristic **Alert To Sounds**

sorry though im not that good at breed specific traits and such

Then theres nothing i really like.

OT: WISHMKR
Pokemon: JIRACHI
Date Recived: Jan. 2, 2010
How you got it: colosseum bounus disc
Where does it say you got it from: Hoenn
ID: 20043
Name Of Event: ???
Current Level: lv.5
Level Met At: Lv.5
Its untouched.
I could give it to you holding a draco plate (dragon)

can i have lugia

@Legend hunter:No Thanks.I already have 3.

@Chillychina:What do you ahve to offer? 8(

look at my trade thread

Nothing i like.Sorry.

what do you want

i have a shymin

Ev'd,IV breeds,events.Not random stuff i could get easy.

but my favorite pokemon so you will haev to give me 2 poekmon XD

ev'd ???

i haev all eeve breeds

-_- Effot values?!..urg nothing i like.When you get some tell me.

PDC: I'll be waiting in the room for you, so that u can clone my Mew2.
Keep the item attached to it.

light venusaur who are you talking to

PDC is short for: palkia dialga clash.

lol really ill trade a eevee for a lugia XD

did you add my friend code

LV:Sure.Coming on now. :)

ChillyChina:I said No.Until you get something i like.I won't trade.

LV said for you to give me one of her cloned TRU Arceus

Oh yeah.Forgot 8P. Anyway.The Shiny Seedot?FC?Mine is 4383-2339-2685

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back