DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades! ***Looking For Legit GCAs and Poke Park Events!Also any other Events I DO NOT have!****

mine is
Justin
2621 2060 0432
What is your name?

RE: PDC's Trades! ***Looking For Legit GCAs and Poke Park Events!Also any other Events I DO NOT have!****

alex.....8p meet ya on!

c u then that will be et, right?

Um....well...yeah....

PDC com on get in the room my names Michael and my friend code is 0474 7514 5409 what friend cod are you using ur diamond or ur platinum

Wait...What?!What did you offer?I already have pretty much everything on your thread.I don't need anything from you for now.So until you get something good i won't trade.... -_- >:O

light venusour said you have my pokemon!!!

so, i was eating dinner and my brother spilled water on my ds do my mom said get the ds off the table and i had to leave, but if you get on now ill trade

k but do you know what arceuses item is

can we reschedule for 7:30 am MT? If you have school we cand do it 2pm MT

BUMP BUMP BUMP.

PDC I need my HG/SS Mew cloned please. I have been waiting since 11 am this morning. Thanks.:)

I'd like to offer any of the pokemon in my thread (possibly more than one) for your Shiny Infernape or EV'd Dusknoir.

I offer my legit Shiny Machoke, and legit Shiny Psyduck for the Ev'd Shiny Typhlosion.

PDC: I need my TRU Arceus cloned for Armageddon ASH please. Thanks.:)

bump....

PDC: I need my Distant Land Zapdos cloned please. I am getting the Distant Land Skarmory and the Eevee in a week or two. Thanks. I am getting the Skarmory Wednesday night though.:)EDIT: PDC: I need these Pokemon cloned please. Thanks.

JEREMY Sandshrew level 12 UT.
Gotta Catch EM All Murkrow level 10 UT.
Gotta Catch Em All Kangaskhan level 10 UT
Gotta Catch Em All Tauros level 10 UT
Misdreavus lv10 Calm ID 60114 Tokyo I have this one.From GCea 3
Pikachu lv10 Adamant ID 60505 Yokohama

Can you tell me the statistics of your shiny evd infernape, and where is it evd. I can give you my shiny riolu for him :D

PDC: I need my PCNY Shuppet cloned as I am getting the WCS shiny Eevee from Shiny Shadow Lugia please.:)

Ok...Iv'e gotton bored of trading.Colloecting Events and everything.I barely go on Wi-Fi either.I haven't made a trade in forever and closed up shop for a long time awhile ago beacause my game crashed.Now,I might just take what I got and stay.No more "You Events are hacked".I am really tired of it.I just about had it with trading,cloning and everything else.Nobody even comes here anymore either.So,in march,this place might be long closed.I'm into battling more now like I was at the begining.Infact,I do all my battles on Shoddy.To all TRSC Members...I think i'll just quit that clan.I'm tired of Wi-Fi.So,I won't even make requests anymore.I might no even be able to clone.I simply lost intrest.No questions about it.So,I won't be here until maybe, august or something.Also to TRSC,I think of you guys all as close friends.And If I do quit, then just remember me as the 10 year old who dominated the place.To everyone else, valued members,LV,Ash, I give up.This isn't fun anymore.taking hours on test battles,working out trades.Collecting events......I only been here since late July.Iv'e been here for about 6 months.So,all of you that can undertstand.....Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back