DPPt/HGSS CLOSED DO NOT POST HERE AT ALL!!

Good trades?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • no

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: PDC's Trades! ***LV,ASH,TRSC MEMBERS!PLEASE READ!IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT!!!***

Wow man. What am I going to do for cloning if Magus' Child can't do the cloning. As you are the one that does most of my cloning. I guess I will have to ask Inferno Rouge to clone for me then. You are the fastest cloner other than Magus' Child and Echosong when she is on. I hope you don't quit TRSC because you are the only one who is even active to do anything for anyone actually. You are more active than all the cloners besides MC anyway but she is busy so I can't have or ask her to clone all the time. However I have never said your events are hacked unless I know and tell you which ones if I fid out for sure. I hope you will clone for your friends here at least. If you are that serious about quitting Wi-Fi I am sorry to here that man because you have been one of the best here so I hope you will at least VC and clone for your friends though. I would hate to see you quit now. Just take a break and come back like Quatra does.:)

RE: PDC's Trades! ***LV,ASH,TRSC MEMBERS!PLEASE READ!IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT!!!***

I'll still clone for you beacause you really need it.

It's sad that your takeing a brake from tradeing.
But, thanx for sticking around for a cloning service.

Thanks for the goodbyes.....This thread...can now....die....

PDC I am on now to show you my new events. Thanks. See you on.:)

RE: Let it Die.I will revive when I want it to.

I barely post here anymore (I kinda stopped trading too), but I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, PDC.

Thanks for all the good trades!
-Vini

RE: Let it Die.I will revive when I want it to.

OH that's bad, I saw that you had an Wish Chansey which i needed, too :/ Thaat's a shame :/

RE: Let it Die.I will revive when I want it to.I won't reply to trade PMs either.

okay so what i want is

VGC09 Milotic
Alamos Darkrai
Movie arceus – docile
Shiny 10 Aniv Celebi
World09 Weavile UT
B-day Charmander07
B-day Charmander08
B-day Charmander09
Red Metagross
PokePark Mew
PokePark Celebi
Ario Pikachu
Wishmaker Jirachi(Modest)

What i have is:

10ANNIV Lugia
10ANNIV Ho-Oh
GAMESTP Pichu
shinay gyarados
shiny lugia OT BRENDAN ID# 00000000
shiny Nidoking
shiny Noctowl
ETC.

if youd like to, PM if no ive subscribed to the thread thankyou =]

RE: Let it Die.I will revive when I want it to.I won't reply to trade PMs either.

Did you not read the thread title?I said I am NOT accepting anymore trades!

palkia dialga clash said:
Did you not read the thread title?I said I am NOT accepting anymore trades!

Oh u serious dude?? U sure I mean I kinda really want some of them....don't forget I have 10ANNIV lugia ho oh and no ID# shiny lugia. :,(

PDC are you THAT serious about not trading? I have been requesting my Diamond team to be cloned and transfered to my Platinum for 2 days. I got them cloned but I do need my Manaphy and Monferno cloned tomorrow as I am getting the GCA Wobbuffet in about 2 r 3 days. I have to breed my Infernape on Pearl or Platinum first though. I will need them cloned please. Thanks.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back