• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Cheetor's selling/trading shack (Lv. Xs, + more) WANT both SV Articunos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Cheetor's selling/trading shack (Lv. Xs, + more) WANT PLUSHIES!

Fully awesome update!!!

(Bump #1, and a free Bolt reference!)

RE: Cheetor's selling/trading shack (Lv. Xs, + more) WANT PLUSHIES!

Updated, new wants.

NEED both SV Articunos

(Bump #1)

Just wondering, are ANY of your Neo Gen cards 1st Ed? Please LMK soon, I think I've got something you may want. ;D

~SotS

Okay then, well that's a bummer. =[ I have an Articuno SV RH, and Articuno SV Reprint that I just now (literally) opened out of a booster box I just got. I'm interested in your Ampharos Neo Gen, do you think we can work anything out, or do you value Amphy more? =]

~SotS

Actually, I am getting both in the mail as we speak, so I don't need either of them anymore. Sorry :( Unless you want to buy the Amphy, I'll sell it for $2.50 shipped

Oh, well double bummer. X[ Sorry I can't afford to spend anymore, and you don't need 'em anymore, soooo. Thanks for your time I guess, and yes I know that's a great offer, but I can't afford it even. D=

~Sots

Hey Drew, I'm going to my prerelease tomorrow, and I'll keep a look out for those Articuno. I'm interested in a few of your shadowless cards, however I don't know exactly which ones since I don't have my list on me. I'll get back to you later.

I actually don't need any SV Articuno anymore, I'm getting all 3. If you want to look out for the other cards I need, feel free, I doubt you'll find them though ;) Thanks again!
-Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back