Wi-Fi Trades Check's Breeding, Trade, & Service Center: **Updated 6-6-14** I`m back with more shinies, clones, an

RE: Check Breeding/Trade Centre: **Updated 3-16-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Hey just checking up with my trade :/ I've been holding your pokemon for a few days now and haven't heard a word from you. Just to clarify I want a

31/x/31/31/31/0 Sassy Foongus
31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Squirtle w/ Aura Sphere n' Aqua Jet

I'll wait for the trade :)

RE: Check Breeding/Trade Centre: **Updated 3-16-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

What the what is wrong with everybody sassy +Sp.Defense and -Speed so flawless whould be (31/31/31/31/31x) not (31/x/31/31/31/31/0) if you said that before I`m sure I already have 1 with those or at least a 6Iv one with 0 in both attack and speed.

RE: Check Breeding/Trade Cent**Updated 3-16-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Check said:
What the what is wrong with everybody sassy +Sp.Defense and -Speed so flawless whould be (31/31/31/31/31x) not (31/x/31/31/31/31/0) if you said that before I`m sure I already have 1 with those or at least a 6Iv one with 0 in both attack and speed.

Well actually flawless would be 31/x/31/31/31/0 because amounguss dosent need the attack iv and I need this one for a trick room team. If anything flawless would still be 31/x/31/31/31/31.

If your still up for trade I'll await the pm.

Dude Flawless is ok never mind I got the 6IV one for you 0 in both attack and Speed but thanks for telling me that I need to state what Flawless for me means in my thread.

RE: Check Breeding/Trade Cent**Updated 3-16-14** New Giveaway!!! Competitve, Customs, Legend, Shiny`s And More!

Check said:
:p thanks and I need thunderus if you have a extra.

I'll think about it. I got an offer for the ice bird for one of my Shaymin, so I'd like to give that person a chance to get back to me.

Ouch ok then I have like 2 so that's why I just asked for a minor legend also but hey its up to you you can also make me a offer if the thunderus is not do-able.

I have more Shaymin than one person should have (I like to keep 3, one to give to a friend who missed the event, one for myself, and one to trade), and since I have a good amount of them, the ice bird for one is a pretty fair trade for me. I'll give the guy a few days, if I don't hear back I'll let you know.

Got yah and if you can could we do a trade back on deoxys and jurachi I need them for my dex.

Hey, I have almost all the vivillons. Including Monsoon haha :) I reeeeeeeeally want that shiny Latias but if you want more IVs, Ive got 5-6 IV Noibats (all good nature - atk,+ random) if youre interested. You can take your pick on the gender and nature, I literally have boxes full. (Im trying for a shiny >.> and Im over 1000 in..) SO! Needless to say, I wanna get rid of them :D I also have a few perfect 5 IV shinys I got from trade (I dont know if they were hacked or not though, so..blahh) :/ idk if your into them. Anyway let me know ^-^

Ok thanks for the offers but :p I can barely understand what your saying I herd flawless Noibats and all vivllions and some shinny's if you could please specify what you have that be great. Also welcome to the beach!

You can have a Deoxys. Just keep it. I'll take something good or hard to get for Jirachi (a Kingdra will do if you have one. Last trade evolver I need) For deoxys, do you have any evolutionary stones (specifically shiny stones or other hard to get ones)? If not, do you have a Roserade, Chandelure, Elektross, Froslass, or a Togekiss? I'm happy with just their entries.

I can get any stone in a few tries and kingdra I may have I`ll check my bank.

EDITSorry no I don't have a kingdra but if you have a seadra I`m sure I have a dragon scale so you can get kingdra.

Check said:
I can get any stone in a few tries and kingdra I may have I`ll check my bank.

I'm reeaally bad at the lv3 super training games, so some stones are overly difficult for me to get. (I'm left handed, so i have to tap the screen and move with the same hand.) It'd be greatly appreciated if you could.

LOL come on Nintendo invent the left handed DS already. :p I can use both hands so its a little easier for me to get the stones.

Check said:
Ok thanks for the offers but :p I can barely understand what your saying I herd flawless Noibats and all vivllions and some shinny's if you could please specify what you have that be great. Also welcome to the beach!

Okay..basically, I have flawless Noibats. The perfect IV shinies are Metagross and Hydreigon. If you want Vivillon, tell me what pattern you want. Plus I have a shiny modern pattern. PM me

Do you have a Delcatty, Nidokinng, Musharna, or any other stone evolver that is found in Kalos? forgot I put a trade offer in the gts for a Kingdra until I went to check it a few moments ago.

I can get a delcat from a skitty I have a mushy and nidoking I`ll check.

Hey Check!! :)
Can I ask that you confirm the below information about your Nobunaga's Rayquaza?
Name: レックウザ
OT: ノブナガ
ID No: 03172
"Had a fateful encounter at Level 70."
In a Cherish Ball and has a Classic Ribbon
If the above information matches, I would be very much interested in it! :)
Thank you.

Every thing but the 4th one cause it was transferred via Pokémon Bank

So I got a Nidoking, but shill need a Musha and Delcatty. I can trade back if need be.

Back