ChanseyMaster's Banner Shop

Whatever, I'll host it for you then. I'll get to it later, cause right now I can't use the comp with the file.

[ChanseyMaster]

RE:  ChanseyMaster's Banner Shop

ChanseyMaster said:
Whatever, I'll host it for you then. I'll get to it later, cause right now I can't use the comp with the file.

[ChanseyMaster]

host for mine too!

Can you make me one pkease? If so have pictures of Ice Psychic and Fire Pokemon with Fire in the backround and Purple and Light blue swirls(like you have Purple and black)have Magmar Rapidash Alakazam Glalie Regiice Ninetales espeon and flareon also write in Black letters next to it Psyblazer is in a cold mood in chiller font thanks in advance :D

*Sits down at computer after returning from 4 mile run*

Aggh! Yeah, I'll get that stuff done. It might take a bit because my life is a little laggy aroud the weekends but it'll get done, don't worry. My legs feel like speghetti.

[ChanseyMaster]

Sorry for the long wait guys. I've already started on your banners but I have a camp this week. It's not all day so I'll definitely have time, but I'm going to apologize for the future in case they don't come soon. I'm working on 'em as I...um, type. :D.

MAJOR EDIT:

Hmm, there's a fatal internal error in my Adobe Photoshop file. We're gonna have a guy come over and fix it, but until then I think I'm gonna have to close up shop for a bit. Max a week or two. MODs, if you see this thread and it appears to be dead, please don't lock it. (Unless of course it's an obsurd amount of time that it's been dead, then I suppose it makes sense.)

Sorry for the wait guys, I hope this gets fixed soon!

[ChanseyMaster]

May I have a banner that is, at the very most, 500x120 pixels. I would like it to have Gary, G/S/C Celebi, Kyogre, Groudon, and the text: "Rusted Metals" "What happens when evil is unattended..." The seperate quotations mean that I want those seperate from each other. The background can be anything for right now.

This was before the two week cutoff.

hi id like to kno ifd u can make me a banner that looks like this

has
sneasel [use the sneasel in my sig]
weavile[use the weavile in my sig but make it the size of the sneasel]

umn id like to no if u can put a shadow ball attack in weaviles hands and an ice bean aiming a weavile in sneasels hands...

i would want there to b icicles on sneasels side of the baqround and shadows on weaviles side of the bacround...

i would want sneasel to the left an weavile to the right..
id like the words TEAM BLACK ICE
id like TEAM to look frozen on T and E and M shadowy
id like black to be all shadowy
id like ice to b frozen

i no this might take long but i have a vicid imagination....
make the size appropriate fur all of the things i am putting in....

plz do this asap as id like my team banner so i can give it to my other team members...
thanks nd lmk if u can do it...

Back