ChanseyMaster's Banner Shop

ChanseyMaster

OH HAY LOL
Yeah, I do banners, avatars, and other stuff (no trainer cards though, sorry) If you want a banner I can make some really good ones so just ask.

The problem of this page is that you posted no examples of your work. If your work is so good as you state, show us examples and we might make requests.

Sure, just give me an idea for one.
Actually, whatever. I'll just start on a Dark Pokemon related banner. Should be done today (I got family over)

EDIT: Here it is, it's just a sample. I can make better ones if I just had some suggestions, trust me. Anyway, here it is, Darkmaster22's banner.

Attachments

• Darkmaster22BannertJPEG.jpg
    Darkmaster22BannertJPEG.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 47
Can you make me a banner and avatar for my site it's called Pokémon Legends. Click on my signature to go there.

Mind making a banner for the Derukia Project? You have little actual art to work with; I'd suggest using the only one available- Scorpeon's sprite.

Hi I would like a banner that show's all of the deoxys forms if it is possible I would like them to be using an attack.

I want one which has a Manectric, Mew and Espeon all together, and it says, "The Signs Of the End Has Shown" in Red and Bold.

Also, make it 100X150? TQ.

Wow, looks like I was gone longer than I thought I was.

CrazyWeavile: Hmm, would I be able to use Derukia and the other fourth gens, or are all the Pokemon going to be made up?

ShadowX: Yup, I can do that easy.

armaldoEX: Yeah, I can do that too.

I have tons of homework today (stupid English Honors Summer Reading) but they should be done fairly soon. See ya!

Here's the LegendMaker avatar, although something with a bit screwy with Photoshop. It put everything in grayscale! If someone could tell me how to fix that, I could easily go back and sharpen everything up, but until then, here it is:
(Also, I started making it a bigger size, so when I shrunk it down to 100x100, it looked kinda weird. When I go back to fix the grayscale problem, I'll fix that too.)

EDIT: ShadowX: Here's yours. Sorry I couldn't get one attacking, the only pictures they had look really bad, and I can't draw for beans on a comp. Anyway, I hope you like it!

[ChanseyMaster]

Attachments

• LegendMakerAvaJPEG.jpg
    LegendMakerAvaJPEG.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 18
  • LegendMakerAvaJPEGsmall.jpg
    LegendMakerAvaJPEGsmall.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 14
  • ShadowXbannerJPEG.jpg
    ShadowXbannerJPEG.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 37
DarkRayquaza: Sure, what do you want?

ShadowX: Well, I want to stay on a low bandwidth, so you can do this.
Open the attachment and right-click on the picture, and do save target as. Save it to whatever you want as long as you are saving it as a .bmp file. Then go to www.imageshack.org and go to the button for browse. Find the file, and click the "host it" button. It will give you a direct link on the bottom of the page it brings you to. Just copy and paste that into any posts you want to make it appear (if you want it to always show up, paste it into your signature. Also, if you don't want it to bring you to imageshack when you click it, delete the in the post. That way it will just show up. I hope you like your banner!)

CrazyWeavile: I'm working on it! (I might use some of the guys that were already drawn from the Derukia Project thread, if that's okay with you.)

EDIT: CrazyWeavile, here it is, all nice and hosted for ya. I even linked it to the signup page. Hope you enjoy it! (I didn't really have many ideas, so I made it generic. It'll attract a lot of attention though, :D)

[ChanseyMaster]

[URL=http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4340]

Back