ChanseyMaster's Banner Shop

Sorry for the slowness guys, I had a lot of work to do around the house yesterday. Anyway, I have finished yours nigafiga and it's attached (If you could host it on your own that'd be good because of bandwidth issues)
Also, armaldoex, I'm working on it. It'll be done soon, don't fret.

EDIT: Crud, I made it way too big. I'll size it down which will take just a sec.

EDIT: Fixed it.

EDIT: Sorry for the wait Armaldo. Here it is!

[ChanseyMaster]

Attachments

• NigafigabannerJPEGsmall.jpg
    NigafigabannerJPEGsmall.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 14
  • ArmaldoEXavaJPEG.jpg
    ArmaldoEXavaJPEG.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 683
Don't mention it. Undertaker comin' real soon!

EDIT: I didn't really know what to do with the undertaker Ava, but I think it looks pretty sick. If you don't like it, I'll fix it, it's just that on a 70x70 I didn't have much room to work with. Anyway, he still looks awesome.

[ChanseyMaster]

Attachments

• TheUndertakerAvaJpeg.jpg
    TheUndertakerAvaJpeg.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 15
This is how you do it:

First, pull up the thumbnail. When you have the picture, right-click it and save it, but remember to save it as a .bmp file. Then go to www.imageshack.org and click browse to find it, then press host it. On the next page, go down to where it says direct link. You're gonna want to save that. Now go user CP. Go to edit avatar and paste it where it says avatar URL. Then press change avatar and you're done!

Also, yooooo's sig coming soon!

EDIT: Here yooooo go! (Heh, silly pun.)

[ChanseyMaster]

Attachments

• YooooobannerJPEG.jpg
    YooooobannerJPEG.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 33
I already said it a few posts up, but here it is again.

First, pull up the thumbnail. When you have the picture, right-click it and save it, but remember to save it as a .bmp file. Then go to www.imageshack.org and click browse to find it, then press host it. On the next page, go down to where it says direct link. You're gonna want to save that. Now go user CP. Go to edit avatar and paste it where it says avatar URL. Then press change avatar and you're done!

[ChanseyMaster]

Back