• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

~~ Chanman

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: chanman45

Leafeon lvx was protected in sleeve and plastic toploader; card had some very minor and barely visible scratches but was still in acceptable condition for the trade.
+1

WOW! Great Trader. Forgot some stuff in an accident, but he sent the stuff, plus... 11 Extra cards!
I'm almost glad for the mistake. :3

+1 (000,000,000,000)

Awesome Trader! Took a little while, but it got here safe and sound and that's what matters! +1

+1 Ref
Cards came in a bubble mailer and were securely packed.
However around 11~12 cards were jammed inside of one sleeve.
Had to use a scissor to cut the sleeves open.

+1 ref...after a month, I rcvd my end (not totally his fault, Canada has a difficult postal service), to make up for the lost mail, I was able to get very good compensation...our next trade we may have to work out some other sending detail due to the extreme delay of his postal system

***EDIT*** 2nd Trade...+1 ref, much smoother this time around, no lost mail and cards were well protected will be happy to work with again

done - omahanime

+1 ref, great trader, cards were excellent and very well protected

Thank you chanman45!

Great trader! It looks like what happened to me happened to a number of others as well (qnetykz / zephilim / the crippler 18)... the mail system was a little slow, but it was not chanman45's fault... my side of the trade took a long time to get to him, too. If you trade with chanman45 (which I highly encourage you to do!!!) just make sure you relax and understand that the cards may take a little longer to move in-and-out of Canada than they do within the USA.

With that said ------ Thank you chanman45!
...+1 Ref

(Reference .. 110 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative – omahanime)

+1 Ref

Great trader.
Great to work out trades with.
Cards received quickly and were packed nicely.
Thanks again!

Cards came fast and well protected. A great trader, as usual!!

+1

Great trader. Told me about the late sending out and was honest. I highly recommend! +1 ref

(Reference .. 120 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative – omahanime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back