Chandelure

LuxTwo

TeamSandileWich
I heard people are playing Chandelure with no energy. I understand how this works and I want to try and build a deck but I'm lost as to what to use other than Chandelure, Dodrio, and Tropical Beach. can anyone help?

Sure are alot of bots.

If you're not going to add Jirachi (my version does) then you'll want to add the following

2 Rocky Helmet
4 Junk Arm
4 Rare Candy
3/4 Juniper
3 PONT

Using Juniper and Tropical Beach to burn through your deck to grab all the components you need to set up at least 2 Chandelure, but ideally you're going to want 3 Chandelure on the field. you're probably going to want to play either 3 or 4 Switch just to be able to switch between you Chandelure easily. Though whether or not you choose to add Jirachi would affect the amount of Switch you'll need (2 or 3) as far as pokemon go, you could try testing out a Bouffalant BW (Revenge) tech as ZPST just seems like a deck that would ruin Chandelure as i would imagine it would be hard to pressure them early game so you'll have to focus on sending up fodder for them to KO while utilizing your own Pokemon Catcher to force them to waste resources. Though this would be the same against any fast 'aggro' deck.

Blissey Prime is another tech to consider to heal Chandelures and keep the spread coming. Max Potion pretty much does the same thing as Blissey Prime, except it can only be used on one pokemon whereas Blissey heals the whole field, but that's your choice. Kingdra Prime can assist in placing more damage around the field, though you probably won't need it as setting up 2 Chandelure and a Dodrio pretty much accomplishes the same thing, if not more.

You could also consider Yanmega if you have enough cards in your hand to warrant not using Tropical Beach. Two Cursed Drops with Sonic Boom hits for 130...not bad by any means. The downside, however, is having to run the Yanmega TSS engine at least to some degree, and on your next turn, it will be hard to chain damage counter drops.

Max Potion, by the way, is also very good in this deck.

So I've been playing around with Chandelure, Hydregion, Jirachi, and Mismagius UL, and had some luck with it. But it does in fact run energy. Searing flame is a decent attack.

Searing flame? 0.o
And I like Hydreigon also, that actually sounds fun. Gosh good ideas guys I want to try them all x)

Run a lot of trainers that get stuff like communication, good rod, recycle, dual ball, rare candy, super rod, junk arm, and research record

In my use of Chandelure, I've found that Cleffa is amazing. I mean yes, in general Cleffa is amazing, but even better in Chandelure. If you're just running straight Chandelure, you're most likely using something along the lines of;

4-2-4 Chandelure (Give or take for any of these)
3-3 Dodrio (Give or take)

With this, Mulligan rate is insanely high. Add in 2-3 cleffa's, and it's not so bad.

"Oh, but thats an easy prize for my opponent". Twins. Nuff said.

The person with the highest ranking in my state, in North America, and I believe in the world runs Chandelure/Vileplume/Dodrio/Blissey/Jirachi. He also runs energy in it, and I honestly don't see it working without some. Jirachi is way too good in the deck, and so is Rescue. Without energy, you're screwed if they use Bellsprout on your Dodrio and have something to snipe.

I would max your Switch, because that would allow for a third drop of three Damage Counters. I would also probably use energies, because Searing Flame isn't a bad attack.

Absol Prime seems like it'd be a rather decent starter, since it sets up damage on basics. It puts 50 HP and 40 HP basics in killing range for Cursed Drop, which is very useful against certain decks.

If your going to use energy in this deck.Use Sigilyph,I have had people use it against me and i have to say its a great sniper for the deck.

Back