Is this a cool idea

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Defender or Gust of Wind become remade, if only to see the looks on everyone's faces when they realize it's been redone. Nobody will know how to play them, they'll all still be in awe.

In all seriousness, however, Pokemon Trader was a very fun card, I enjoyed having and using it. I'd love to see that one make a return, even if in the form of a Supporter.

Pidgeot RG for sure......My Favourite

Altaria PK - Remind me of someone I like
Flygon ex LM - Just for fun.....
Dual Type Pokemonds.... I miss them.....

They semi-remade Blastoise in SW I think, except its Poke-Power wasn't as broken.
Cards to remake...well I'd love to see Double Colourless back, along with a heap of old cards.
Bring Back a Trainer like Professor Oak, or even better Imposter Professor Oak. I know that it allows for far faster hand through, but why not turn it into a Supporter so you could only use one per turn? I remember in the TCG game, that card was my life saver on many an occasion.

Cessation Crystal, Cursed Stone, and Wind Storm. We need more cards that can turn the current format completely upside down several times over.

Just kidding. :p What I'd really like to see is a Jynx UF reprint. That was a pretty sweet card.

Ehh...no trainers and supporters for me. Makes the game more broken (mroe than it is.). No pidegeot FRLG, too good. I am thinking that I want back...

Mewtwo Base set

I love the standard 1 mewtwo and 59 psychic energy.

I want to see venasaur reprinted, but the solarbeam is only 3 energy it would help grass a lot and is one of my favorite pokemon. I also want to see them just do like a complete reprint of the original gym pokemon at the highest evolution as SP pokemon(ie Blaine's Arcanine SP).Just because that was my favorite set until delta species.

Cursed Stone.

I <3 this card. It is like, the end of Claydol x3. With Bronzong this thing puts 2 damage counters on every pokemon on there side in between turns. Then use Pain Amplifier, and 5 damage before your turns starts again. Ouch.

Gliscor said:
^The power has sort of been reprinted, only that it is Leafeon Lv.X.

Except Leafeon Lv X's power is for grass energies and you can only attach one.

Blastoise let you attach as many water energies as you wanted.

SW Blastoise kinda has this power, but it costs you a turn. And to me, that's unecessary. The original one wasn't overly powerful because of that.

Gliscor said:
I would like to see Kadabra remade. I know what happened in history, about the lawsuit, but still. Kadabra needs to be remade.

Agreed. Not to mention he lost that lawsuit anyway. Therefore Kadabra should be fair game again.

And Gellar needs to get over it and lighten up.

Lord Atmo said:
Gliscor said:
^The power has sort of been reprinted, only that it is Leafeon Lv.X.

Except Leafeon Lv X's power is for grass energies and you can only attach one.

Blastoise let you attach as many water energies as you wanted.

SW Blastoise kinda has this power, but it costs you a turn. And to me, that's unecessary. The original one wasn't overly powerful because of that.

Gliscor said:
I would like to see Kadabra remade. I know what happened in history, about the lawsuit, but still. Kadabra needs to be remade.

Agreed. Not to mention he lost that lawsuit anyway. Therefore Kadabra should be fair game again.

And Gellar needs to get over it and lighten up.

leafeon can do any type of energy, it just needs to be basic.

and a funny fact:
gellar only became angry on TV a few times, 3 to be precise.
1 yime, i don't know about.
the 2nd time, was the kadabra incident.
and now, on the dutch television, we have a program "de nieuwe uri geller" (the new uri gellar in english) and theres some vampire guy, and in every of his acts, he does something like eating a leech or voodoo.
and uri can't understand people vote for him, but thats because in every single one of the vampires shows uri freakss out ad starts yelling.
and thats extremeley funny.

I still have so many of those double colorless energies. I wish they were legal though!

You could use an "expensive" attack on a colorless pokemon on T2 with those. But with a limit of 4 to a deck, you'd have to be very lucky.

I loved the original rocket set. I remeber when I was 7 I had the chicken pox and that set came out. I still have all of my first editions from that set. the Dark pokemon became a favourite of mine. I still beat my friend with my dark blastoise deck all the time.

I was also a huge fan of neo destiny. Those were some of my favourite cards. I especialy liked rocket's gym (which I guess they reprinted). light pokemon were also fun from that set.

neo destiney was my last set. I still buy old cards when I go to disney (they still have mint base set decks), but nothing will ever beat going to teh wizards store and opening them up there.

I'd like to see dark blastoise and dark vaporeon reprinted. those were 2 of my favourite cards. I still screw up my friend with whirlpool and the dark energy hydrocannon combo I made.

professor elm was also a favourite. way better than oak for obvious reasosns.

If I could use them in a tournament I'd be soo happy! I'd finally end my protest and go buy!

^^i did!!!

leafeonding.jpg

this is the actual card!, read it yourself

>=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back