Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Futa

Aspiring Trainer
Many popular cards cannot be used anymore. So, this is the thread where we discuss what cards we want to be remade. Now, we are having several cards being remade and able to use in the tourneys. You know? Charizard and Scyther? So, we can post any cards that you want to remade here. Please explain why you want it to be remade. This is from Base Set-Power Keepers only! No Pokemon ex or "star" please!

I'll start.

Desert Shaman
Desert Shaman is a great card. Giratina PT's Let Loose has the same exact effects, but with Desert Shaman, you can use it whenever. The other reason is how the fact that Desert Shaman is like a TGW, where both players shuffle their hand into their deck and draws cards. You don't have to play Rock-Paper-Scissors, so the cards you draw is fixed. It's also a great way to get a new hand, and to disrupt your opponent.

I want Castaway back. Along with Scott. I really loved the Scottaway engine, really helped setting things up.

Celios Network would be a good reprint. Cause it does exactly what Bebe's Search does, but you don't need to put back a card.

-MachampMaster- said:
Celios Network would be a good reprint. Cause it does exactly what Bebe's Search does, but you don't need to put back a card.

actually, thats a reason it shouldn't be reprinted.

Base Set blastoise should be reprinted, just because i't's power is great.

I think the crystal pokemon should be remade. Even though they are really hard to attack with.

Hm... Should I be serious in this post or not?

Well, I think the original Bill should be reprinted to make my Zetta Pwn Engine more Zetta Pwn.

As for pokemon, I would say we need Metagross delta and (not or) dragonite delta back ^_^

They should do the squirtle line and bulbasaur line from base set like they did with the charmander line for collectors.

~Rukario~ said:
They should do the squirtle line and bulbasaur line from base set like they did with the charmander line for collectors.

Blastoise would be a disaster to the TCG.

I would like to see Kadabra remade. I know what happened in history, about the lawsuit, but still. Kadabra needs to be remade.

I have two;

Mr. Fuji
and
Gambler

Mr. Fuji...I dunno. I just feel like it's still a fair card in today's style of play, unlike some of the other old trainers.
And Gambler is, too. Just...less so.
Maybe have it be flip a coin, if tails, DISCARD a card?

Let's see: Boost Energy/DRE, Pidgeot FRLG, Steven's Advice HL, Celio's Network FRLG. All the cards I have that I could use again. :D

dmaster out.

I don't know, but I rather have a whole reprint set like legendary collection. Unlike the legendry set though, It would be cool if they chose random pokemon and made them shiny like they are doing now. Basically keep the same art from the original (change it a little), but make the coloring of the pokemon diffrent. Then I would also like If they made pokemon lv.x inspired by the original holos , that have similiar art style/colors, maybe even attacks, and obiously more 3d looking. for example: reprint dark charizard or misty's gyarados, then make a LV.x version for them (just examples). The only new cards obviously would be the lv.X's or maybe even trainers , but everything else would be a reprint. I would also like every holo to have the classic stars on the foil. :D

Martainia said:
I have two;

Mr. Fuji
and
Gambler

Mr. Fuji...I dunno. I just feel like it's still a fair card in today's style of play, unlike some of the other old trainers.
And Gambler is, too. Just...less so.
Maybe have it be flip a coin, if tails, DISCARD a card?
You do realize you have to shuffle your hand into your deck first? If it said "discard a card", what would you discard? =P

Blastoise EX. It's more balanced then Blastoise, but possibly still usable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back