Is this a cool idea

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
While there are a few cards I'd like to see reprinted for sentimental reasons, I'd really much rather have some old themes back. Dark/Light Pokemon, proper Shining Pokemon, but especially dual types. And real Dual types this time, not just Dark or Metal and some other type. But things like Water and Grass, Fighting and Fire, and what not.

Perhaps, instead of reprints, a set of cards based off old cards. I mean, we get some of those occasionally, but a set of reprints would have the problem of x2 weaknesses all around.

So, I guess what I'm saying is, reprint Fossil Haunter and Gengar.

i think starmie delta with metal navigation needs to be remade, really great card in my opinion

Delcatty from PK,shining magikarp,and Professor Oak. Maybe even some of the delta species cards too like Flygon Ex and The eevelutions* pokemon then they could make Glaceon*and Leafeon*.300TH POST YAY!

Hmm...Some Dark Pokemon would be cool, Like Dark Charizard, Dark Raichu and Dark Venusaur. (and throw Dark Ivysaur in there somewhere too)

Maybe Shining Gyarados from Neo Revelation, and a Couple of the Shining cards from Neo Destiny?

FearTehPoison, please do not post in threads that haven't had new posts for two weeks or more. Thank you!

*Locked*

If you could create an Ability for the TCG

I always thought how cool will it be if each year Pokemon would hold some type of contest where people could submit card ideas. I always thought that making up ability would be the best thing. So what if right know right you was the winner or a contestant what will you your ability be. Please if you decide to post something please have it similar to the way Abilities are written today, and nothing too over the top.

This is what mine will be

Lunar Dance

Once during your turn before you attack you may use this ability, if you have an opened bench space you may knock out this pokemon. If you do your opponent draws 2 prizes, search you deck for any 1 pokemon card and put it on your bench as a basic pokemon. Attach up to two energy cards from your deck to this pokemon. Shuffle your deck afterwards. You can only use 1 Lunar Dance per turn. You can not use this ability if you are effected by special conditions

RE: If you could create an Ability for thr TCG

^Probably for a Cresselia, right?
Ability- Warning Cry
Whenever this Pokémon is damaged by an attack, place a Warning Counter on this Pokémon. All damage done to this Pokémon by attacks is reduced by the number of Warning Counters on this Pokémon.

For a Sentret.

~SS

i thought WoTC had a contest once

Generator

As many times as you like during your turn you may attach one {L} energy from your hand to one of your Pokemon. This Pokemon can't use Generator if it is asleep, confused, or paralyzed

ive wanted that ability for so long D:

@Shiny Shinx the one and only. @ catutie I think ever type besides colorless should have a ability like that. It makes so many other types viable

Sly Swipe

Switch one of your Benched Pokemon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokemon.

("Only one per game" will be added if needed.)

^ Yeah I think that's necessary. That ability might be too overpowered. Luxray Gl was one of the highest going cards last format and it ability was a lot worst than that, but the problem with that is if you would put "only once a game" it makes the ability kinda bad, unless the pokemon is a basic

opponent has a RDL on bench.
you sly swipe it with your benched cleffa.

win!

How will sly swipe work with different sleeves? imagine sly swiping then seekering up the pokemon you swiped then eeeking it would be lol worthy but it would be hell in tournys.:p

gravitational pull: once During your turn you may discard cards randomly from your opponents hand until they have four cards in their hand.
This ability would be on a lunatone FA

Bwaaaa

This could probably go on the fake cards/creations forum, but I'm sure we can spare one thread here.

Liligant

Ability: Tranquility

You may play (grass) Pokemon from your discard pile as though they were in your hand.

Ninetales/Politoed

Ability: Drought/Drizzle

When you play Ninetales/Politoed from your hand to evolve one of your Pokemon, you may search your deck or discard pile for a (fire)/(water) energy and place it into play as a Stadium card. While that card remains in play, each (fire)/(water) Pokemon's attacks do 20 extra damage the defending Pokemon, and each (water)/(fire) pokemon's attacks do 20 less to the defending Pokemon.

Tyranitar

Ability: Sandstorm

When you play this Pokemon to evolve one of your benched Pokemon, you may search your deck or discard pile for a (fighting) energy and put that card into play as a Stadium card. If you do, inbetween turns, place 1 damage counter on each Pokemon that was an active pokemon during that turn, except for any (fighting) Pokemon, or any Tyranitar.

Stunfisk

Ability: Winner

When Stunfisk comes into play, flip a coin. If heads, you win the game. If tails, your opponent loses the game. This effect cannot be prevented by attacks, abilities, or trainer cards.

Bait and Switch.

This power can only be used while this pokemon is on the bench. Whenever the defending Pokemon tries to attack your active pokemon take the damage from that attack and move it to this pokemon. Then switch this Pokemon with your active pokemon. This power cannot be used if your current active Pokemon would be knocked oout by the defending.

Would go on some high HP revenge hitter with some other attack like 3 energy for 10+20 for each damage counter. Is that too OP?

GyaradosPrime said:
Bait and Switch.

This power can only be used while this pokemon is on the bench. Whenever the defending Pokemon tries to attack your active pokemon take the damage from that attack and move it to this pokemon. Then switch this Pokemon with your active pokemon. This power cannot be used if your current active Pokemon would be knocked oout by the defending.

Would go on some high HP revenge hitter with some other attack like 3 energy for 10+20 for each damage counter. Is that too OP?

I remember Misty's Tentacruel having a power simalar to that.

GyaradosPrime said:
Bait and Switch.

That would be OP. Just put it on the bench, and prevent all damage done to your active, basically. Think about it this way, if you could have RDL active, if they kill it, then you bring up that pokemon - if they bring up anything else, kill it, you use the ability - send up whatever poke, it dies instead, then promote RDL...

Super OP, unless it was on a stage 2.

I like the idea of having weather effects in the game. I only would add the text to the sandstorm ability that steel types where safe

Me too, It help if TCG if they had abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back