Cards that have been.... DESTROYED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend was mad at me for beatin' the crap out of him at Halo 2, so he ripped my Blastoise ex in half. He had to buy me a new one, lol.

Arcanine out.

One of my friends brothers got a booster pack of cards from the base set a few years ago and he was trying to get it open and he creased the entire stack of cards and at the bottom of the stack was a holographic venusaur. I felt bad for him too. I have a question why do you guys do that stuff to your cards? Do you not like the card or do you just not want it? I'm just curious.:)

well,last week was my brother's(my little brother) birthday.i buyed him a base set pack.and inside was a charizard!but he said he want pikachus but inside the pack hasn't a pikachu!than he get a scizzor and cut all the pack's cards!

The only card I've got in realy poor condition is Typhlsion Ex(from Sandstorm) it's got dog-eared borders.....HOW COULD ANYONE DO THAT TO AN EX!!!
But I got it trough a realy good trade....just a few rares for it.
This is what the card is like (minus the damage)
http://www.serebii.net/picture.php?TCG/Sandstorm/099-typhlosion-ex.jpg

Edwardooi could you use grammar next time please. How did you buy a base set pack aren't they not made anymore? Lastly I once saw a guy rip up a stack of ten EX's. I almost cried.

Wow he did that to a CHARIZARD he must not like the cards he got. Tell him that charizard is ULTRA RARE AND HARD TO GET. ok:)

RE:   Cards that have been.... DESTROYED!

Holy Star said:
Tyranitar92 said:
hello I'm a new member and I'm from Malta a very small island in the mediterranean sea . My cousin ones burned a rare relicanth with a lighter !  
Are you sure? I've heard that it's nigh impossible to burn cards, even when spraying something like windex on!  It only gets wet, and that's from the windex!

Naw, I've seen it happen.

Once when My dad had a Fire pit going and me and my sister were bouncing on the trampoline and I accidently hit here she ran over to the my porch grabed some Pokemon cards from my box(I was looking at the cards early that day) and threw them into the pit. The holo one's seemed to burn weird like they crumbled in and the non holo ones burnt so fast. So of they cards that were in the pile that I managded to fing out were in their were:
Delcatty RS
Matrix Enrgy Fighting
Marcago DX
Cradily ex (yah)
and thecard that I want to kill my sister for for burning.....
Gyrados ex

Well, I dropped an expedition Charmander and accidentally ran over it with my swivel chair (I was rearranging cards at my desk).
Then, that one time I set my Charizard card on a shelf (I was taking a picture) and it slipped and fell behind. You know how pieces of paper get stuck between the wall and and the shelf? Well, guess what happened to my Charizard.
Ooh! Ooh! And I also sold my Blastoise at a Garage Sale for 10 cents. Destroyed my heart. (That was when I went through the whole Pokemon-are-stupid phase)

I have a question? why do you guys do that to your cards? I am wondering because you have to pay for them and each one costs about 50 to 60 cents through a booster pack and to get an EX costs even more. For example I paid $80.00 for my deoxys EX through booster packs and that is about $96.00 with tax and if you think about the cost and how much time pokemon USA puts in to make the cards maybe that won't happen anymore. If I had done that to one of my cards I would be really upset. Most of my cards are in pretty good condition except for about 200 cards because my friends gave me some damaged cards. Everybody has a few damaged cards here and there but destroying them is not fun and then you wonder why you did that later on and wish you still had the card to trade. It is just some thoughs to consider because I care and if I wanted to trade one of you guys for a rare or something I don't want a damaged card.
That is just how I feel thats all and like I said I care.:)

my cosin cut all the conners of her cards to tell her and her friends card apart.. I cant remmber what cards but I almost cried... on was a recycle one of the greatest and most broken energys...

Thats too bad I hope that she doesn't do that anymore and one of my friends brothers creased a CHARIZARD and lost it and my friend found it behind his TV and threw it out.:)

My brother burnent a YGO (mind you it was a common from the starer decks....can't remember what it was now) card once!

One of my other friend had about 3500 cards and he BURNED ALL OF THEM EXCEPT FOR HIS RARES and the ones he had he said were crapy and to most of us they were good ones.:)

a guy i played at states had 3 cards in his deck that were put in his laundry...and washed. >.>

My friend did that to a butterfree and a golem from the origial sets after I gave them to him because he forgot he left them in his pants pocket.:)

RE:  Cards that have been.... DESTROYED!

bass_forte said:
All of my pre-UFO foils are bent. Badly. Damn Aussie weather. >_<

Aside from that... a TRR Kingdra and HL Exploud are peeling badly on all sides. That was before I started using sleves. >_< I was... 13, I think. A year ago.

^13 a'int that young, yanno.

I LIVE in australia what do you think its like for instance my Umbreon EX is so badly conditioned i look after my cards now this guy was about to trade me vileplume EX but said my Umbreon was to badly in condition.

My bro and cousin were arguing over hu the base set zapdos belonged to, 100 attack in the day was crazy so they got really heated about it.

My cousin took it to his dad (my uncle,) told him the story and gave him the card.

He ripped it i half and threw it in the bin.

Devastating i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back