Cards that have been.... DESTROYED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this kid jacked my cards and sold then i felt like killing him i hate him now i cant kind him if i see him i beat the s***t out of him htey were chansey ex charizard tyranitar well most of my good ones

Which Shedinja is it? Dragon or Deoxys? And Cerium, the question I am asking is "Why did you take it out in school while the teacher was around?" and not "Why did you have it in school?" You could have traded it after school or lock yourselves in the toilet (If from same gender) to trade ;p

LOL
Well recently I bought some booster boxes (they were fake, but I got my money back - don't ask, it's a long story)
I ripped up heaps of them now i have a pile of dead cards on my floor :")

HAHAHA
What good is a base set staryu anyway
Heres some destroyed cards, by jayh272416
Breloom (mentioned earlier)
Pikachu (also)
ENTIRE SAPPHIRE, RUBY DECK (wear and tear)
Crawdaunt DX (peeling)
Machamp HL (peeling)

One time my sister got so mad at me that she ripped up 2 DX Jirachi, and badly damaged 1 DX Jarichi:( And I was really made cause I got ripped of by a Grown-up to get those cards:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Wow you guys had some bad stuff happen to your cards. One of my friends had a charizard (base) and he gave it to his brother to look at and his brother ripped it in half down the center and I never got the charizard. Another card that I have is the promo dragonite from the first pokemon movie that my friend gave me almost got stolen because one of my other friends wanted doubles so he could trade it for another rare and my friend gave it to me in the middle of my computer class and my other friend asked to see the card so I showed him the card and the very next morning he SLAMMED my other friend into the lockers so I went and got the principle and got him kicked out of school for 3 days and another thing at the time I did not know my mewtwo that I got from nintendo was rare and I traded it for a hypno and did not know it was a promo rare at the time because it was my very first promo and I traded it to the friend that tried to steal my dragonite card so I told him I wanted it back and I lied and told him it was for my sister because she wanted it and I got it back and to this day he does not know I have it and another thing he said if I did not accept the dragonite card from my other friend he would give me a first edition rare but I got it anyway and he does not know I have that back either so I got him back for trying to steal my dragonite and my mewtwo and I got him again when he found out I had the base dragoaire too because he was reeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllllllyyy mad and he does not have the card.:)

I ripped off the types of my fakes and asked my aunt to guess what type it is just while lookeing at the colour. (Don't worry, you won't get fakes in my trades, or may WPM kick me off this site for good.

For some reason my brother took my electrike from emerald and started tearing up the card, I asked him why he did that he said "the card is stalking me"HE'S CRAZZZZY!

After I first encountered the Ludicargo deck I got a Ludicolo and rippied it into bit size pieces and fed them to the garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back