Cards that have been.... DESTROYED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porygon

Strange Polygon Thing
You guys fail to realise that WPM is probably one of the most clumsy people I have ever met in my life. Enough said there. He has more bad luck with his posessions than most people I know. ;o

But how many people get to say they ruined a $100+ card? :D

Osiris' Prophet

Aspiring Trainer
Some guy at our tourny sat on his deck, some of the cards just shot out but about five were bent in half. He set it down beside him during a trade and was asked to move over and he moved to the chair. His Rayquaza * was pretty bad condition after that, but he still wont trade it. Recently someone tossed thier deck in the garbage by accident, he got it back but that was close.
As for myself, back in base set, when it was worth so much, I had a raichu in my hoody pocket and it was severed down the middle after a football game in a park. That sucked cause I had trade plans for it too.
Seems people do some stupid things, And Im no exception.

DukeFireBird

Jirachi Freak
hehe, ill hold a bonfire at CA states with POP1 plusles, minuns, surskits, and tailows

Bring some for the fire!!!

lol j/k (or am I?)

dragon master

Best Dragon Trainer Ever
my brother once stole my typholosin ex ufo from me and put it in his pocket It got creased at all the corners.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
i have creased a breloom 16/109 rs rare reverse holo card before and sat on my emerald pikachu. I am going to make my floor entirely concrete so even when I sit on my cards they will not get destroyed. (I "minorly damaged" pikachu as my floor is covered with some kind of soft mat or something and when i sit on it the force pushes the mat down. Pikachu was creased as it bent when pushed down)
Luckily it was not a rare Blaziken or Manectric. (This is from the "Wildfire" theme deck)

jynx

Aspiring Trainer
Some mods in HKPMA like to tear cards together in a group,
poke them with iron nails...

Because they can't use them in tournaments...

Jesse2

Aspiring Trainer
well right after i won the unseen forces pre release with feral ex deck i sat it down on the table at my house came back to see my nephew was chewing on it so now i have half of a feral ex :(

yonas11

Superior Fire Trainer
my little sis got all my cards(like the hal of delta spices:()and chewed on about half of it :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

jynx

Aspiring Trainer
RE:  Cards that have been.... DESTROYED!

yonas11 said:
my little sis got all my cards(like the hal of delta spices:()and chewed on about half of it :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Awwww...
that's awful...

Jesse2

Aspiring Trainer
wow thats a first never heard of that but i bet it didnt taste that great unless you like little bits and peices of paper lol

Mjadex123

lol people.

My AH Jirachi was damaged around the edges due to heats or whatever but it was always being in the sleeves. Weird.

Cerium 2006

I Rock! (or do I?)
Well, there probably isn't anything more damaged than my Magcargo EX. It was holo and thus most of it peeled off. Also, a few days ago my teacher ripped up my Feraligatr Ex in school when I was trading it. (Pokemon's banned in my school.)

Mjadex123

i bought cards to school, still do cause they still allow us to play card games in the ISC at high school... Mostly there was Magic gamers plays alot in the ISC...last year.

Mjadex123

Read what he said

"Actually, I brought a Pikachu to school. I was trading it for the Feraligatr EX when a teacher saw us. Toungue"

That explains why.

Status
Not open for further replies.