Captain Oats mah Goats' Artsy Stuff

The red and yellow model you did back in 2011 looks like the beginning of an anime movie in some pics.
When you see the 'inside of a pc type thing' (Very Smartly Said lol) in the intro of a few.

Ice Arceus said:
An amazing piece of artwork. The shadows truly bring out the nature of this piece. One thing I couldn't help noticing was the direction some of the shapes were going into, which makes a few things seem slightly off. Just a small thing I noticed, but nonetheless, you did a great job with this.

actually the distortion was intentional, something I like to add to stuff like this when I'm not having to draw something for a grade :p thanks!

Reshiwott said:
The red and yellow model you did back in 2011 looks like the beginning of an anime movie in some pics.
When you see the 'inside of a pc type thing' (Very Smartly Said lol) in the intro of a few.

I totally see it. My professor/classmates decided it looked like an armored scorpion+centipede or an imperial star destroyer. thanks!

My class did crayon melt art to sell at our school auction, using hair dryers and the power went out about 10 times. I like yours. :)

Back