• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades & Sales [CANADA-WW] Bonus41's Thrifty Shop Stop

So are you still looking for a Groudon EX from Primal Clash? I would like to trade one of mine for a promo Groudon EX if you have any.

So are you still looking for a Groudon EX from Primal Clash? I would like to trade one of mine for a promo Groudon EX if you have any.

Ahh sorry I missed your post!!! I'm still looking for that ex! The only Groudon I have currently is Groudon ex 038

1500 pts in the x2 for commons/uncommons(50)
2010 pts in commons/uncommons (134)
3510 pts

For soul silver (3500)

Last edited:
I forgot to ask if you have any vs seekers(Not the secret rare), and if you do, what is your bulk value on them?

yes! there the same as common/uncommons for points
Great! Finally might get a trade.
Please CML for the codes, or individual TCGO cards you might like. I have quite a lot there.

Here's my wants, from highest to lowest:
Vaporeon & Jolteon Gold Star (an impossibility, but I still have to say it!)
Espeon & Umbreon Prime
Leafeon Undaunted Prerelease
Leafeon & Glaceon FF RH; Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Glaceon City/National/Regional Promo. Staff pref.
(in other words, from cards I don't have to alternate versions of ones I have)

Question: Umbreon DEX - you said it was holo, do you mean RH?
Plus, I have a lot of cards on my want list that might be easy to get in Canada, but don't appear in HK (Sylveon Trainer Kit 30/30, Flareon CoL, Umbreon HGSS/COL Energy). I'd appreciate if you could have look if you have those cards - some rather common cards that didn't appear on the list.

Thanks!

Great! Finally might get a trade.
Please CML for the codes, or individual TCGO cards you might like. I have quite a lot there.

Here's my wants, from highest to lowest:
Vaporeon & Jolteon Gold Star (an impossibility, but I still have to say it!)
Espeon & Umbreon Prime
Leafeon Undaunted Prerelease
Leafeon & Glaceon FF RH; Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Glaceon City/National/Regional Promo. Staff pref.
(in other words, from cards I don't have to alternate versions of ones I have)

Question: Umbreon DEX - you said it was holo, do you mean RH?
Plus, I have a lot of cards on my want list that might be easy to get in Canada, but don't appear in HK (Sylveon Trainer Kit 30/30, Flareon CoL, Umbreon HGSS/COL Energy). I'd appreciate if you could have look if you have those cards - some rather common cards that didn't appear on the list.

Thanks!

Can you link me to your trade thread please

Hello again!
I have:
Flareon COL 15 Points
Vaporeon COL Throw in
Jolteon COL Throw in
Eevee COL Throw in
Umbreon Holo Energy COL 800 Points
Umbreon Prime 400 Points
Espeon Prime 300 Points

Your:
Flashfire x2
Furious Fists x5
Phantom Forces x5
Primal Clash x9
Roaring Skies x7
Ancient Origins x4
=480 Points

Leafeon Undaunted holo 19 Points
Tepig (BW Promo 07) 24 Points
Axew (BW Promo 10) 160 Points
Lucario (BW Promo 85) 650 Points
Garchomp-EX (Promo) 200 Points
Terrakion-EX FA (DE) 450 Points
Zekrom-EX (LT) 150 Points

Total: 1,653 Points

Thanks for the offer! Sounds great!
A reminder that the cards I'm offering are TCGO cards.
Do you mind cutting a Leafeon Undaunted from my side?
Thanks!

Hi, I've checked my list again, and I apparently made a few mistakes in counting the codes. (My math is that bad.) That means I only have 5 PC and 6 ROS; but that also means I have more AO, FF, and more in-game promos. Will you mind rechecking my list?
Sorry!

Hi, I've checked my list again, and I apparently made a few mistakes in counting the codes. (My math is that bad.) That means I only have 5 PC and 6 ROS; but that also means I have more AO, FF, and more in-game promos. Will you mind rechecking my list?
Sorry!

hey, unfortunately due to the rules of pokebeach; I will not be able to make this trade.... Cards on both ends must be sent physically; We are not allowed to trade virtual cards for physical cards

Back