Can anyone with a good idea tell me?

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, out of my almost 3 months here, I never had a good idea of what postcount++ is. Please, for my sake and everyone elses who doesn't know what postcount++ is, please tell me. Thanks!

~CC~

This thread belongs in the Site Discussion forum. Now moving...

Postcount++ is a shorthand term used for posting merely to increase postcounts (counts as spamming). In computer programming, "++" means "to increase by 1". Thus, "postcount++" means "to increase your postcount by 1". Posting meaningfully, and creating meaningful threads, are not considered to be "postcount++".

Fly-Gon said:
huh whats this all about i dont get it?

"Postcount++" is usually used on the forums by people who are pointing out that one of posters are spamming to get more posts. The post above yours explains it in detail.

A spammer does postcount++ posts. Meaning they post irrelevant stuff such as "I agree with you." "Here's Serebii." (Sorry LV) "Good deck, 7/10" Nonono. You should post more relevant stuff such as "Good deck, 7/10. I think you should use a 3-2-3 line of Typhlosion instead of 3-2-1." or something like that. Mods will accept posts like those.

Wow I never noticed that before. Is this a new thing on the forums? I have only seen it for a coulpe of days since I got home from the hospital thursday night.:)

xxashxx said:
Wow I never noticed that before. Is this a new thing on the forums? I have only seen it for a coulpe of days since I got home from the hospital thursday night.:)

no it is NOT a new thing, it have been in every single forum and sites, ever since the site was created.

and mostly spams are made of < 2 line

Back