Can anyone with a good idea tell me?

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Ok, out of my almost 3 months here, I never had a good idea of what postcount++ is. Please, for my sake and everyone elses who doesn't know what postcount++ is, please tell me. Thanks!

~CC~

DocRobot_K-176

Red Raging Rampage
This thread belongs in the Site Discussion forum. Now moving...

Postcount++ is a shorthand term used for posting merely to increase postcounts (counts as spamming). In computer programming, "++" means "to increase by 1". Thus, "postcount++" means "to increase your postcount by 1". Posting meaningfully, and creating meaningful threads, are not considered to be "postcount++".

Noobnerd

~I see a little silhouetto of a man~
Fly-Gon said:
huh whats this all about i dont get it?

"Postcount++" is usually used on the forums by people who are pointing out that one of posters are spamming to get more posts. The post above yours explains it in detail.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan
A spammer does postcount++ posts. Meaning they post irrelevant stuff such as "I agree with you." "Here's Serebii." (Sorry LV) "Good deck, 7/10" Nonono. You should post more relevant stuff such as "Good deck, 7/10. I think you should use a 3-2-3 line of Typhlosion instead of 3-2-1." or something like that. Mods will accept posts like those.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Wow I never noticed that before. Is this a new thing on the forums? I have only seen it for a coulpe of days since I got home from the hospital thursday night.:)

(TYranitarFReak)

need politoed ex! juz 1 more~~
xxashxx said:
Wow I never noticed that before. Is this a new thing on the forums? I have only seen it for a coulpe of days since I got home from the hospital thursday night.:)

no it is NOT a new thing, it have been in every single forum and sites, ever since the site was created.

and mostly spams are made of < 2 line