BW2 OU Suspect Test #9 Discussion

Hmm, Chillarmy brings a valid point. What will become the standard set(s) for Rotom-W now that what the SDef set was needed for is gone?

Bippa, agreed with you. Specs may just become its most popular set.

~AoH

Really starting to see a lot of Celebi coming out to play now. Without Tornadus-T around, it's an amazing anti-rain tool. Thundurus-T is about the only common rain threat that can take it on, but falls to a Nasty Plot boosted HP Ice. It needs to outspeed and kill a weakened Celebi in order to remove it as a threat.

Speaking of Celebi's Nasty Plot set, it's a great partner for Terrakion, who's still just as strong as ever. +2 HP Fire OHKOs Scizor in the rain, and a +2 Earth Power OHKOs Scizor after Stealth Rock damage. We all know how well Celebi takes on Breloom too. I'd consider Celebi to be the biggest winner from this ban.

I'm with Dark Void on this. Although there are many who would benefit from Tornadus-T's ban, Tornadus-I is the one to shine. It can't really replace Tornadus-T, but it makes up for the lower speed with a higher SpAtk. Celebi for example has no chance against it, as Tornadus outspeeds it in either form. Tornadus-I has the chance to shine now that its big bad brother is out.

Back