• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Buying Old Cards: Neo Sets 1st Ed.

w16807

Aspiring Trainer
I am looking right now for a full set of the commons/uncommons from Neo Revelation, 1st edition. In addition to this I also am looking for a

1st. ed. Ho-oh holo from this set.
1st. ed. Entei holo from this set.

I may update this thread later once I move to collect the other sets.

Random/OT - does anyone know why Neo Destiny packs are so expensive/hard to find on Ebay compared with all the other Neo sets? Was this a limited print set or something?

EDIT: Expanding this to include 1ST EDITION full sets of common/uncommon from any set Base-Neo Destiny. Let me know what you have!

In order to trade, buy, or sell on Pokebeach forums, you must have a reference thread. Since you do not have one, I will have to lock this until you make or request one. Once I see you've requested one I'll reopen this. Thanks!

Ref thread requested.

Are you referring to the cards in your sales thread? Do you have enough extra 1st edition commons/uncommons in any WOTC set to make a full set of them?

w16807 said:
Are you referring to the cards in your sales thread? Do you have enough extra 1st edition commons/uncommons in any WOTC set to make a full set of them?

Yea. I also have the following 1st editions:
  • Base set C/UC (German)
  • Jungle Holos and C/UC
  • Fossil Holos and C/UC
  • Gym Heroes Holos
  • Gym Challenge Holos
  • 1-2 Neo Destiny Holos
Most cards are NM/MINT and many are pack-fresh.

I'm in the process of making a spreadsheet. :)

I see. Thanks. Right now I think I am just focusing on finishing Neo Rev. But I will certainly keep you in mind for those other sets.

w16807 said:
I see. Thanks. Right now I think I am just focusing on finishing Neo Rev. But I will certainly keep you in mind for those other sets.

Sounds great. Thank you!

Back