Bubba235's 1ST Spriting Contest!

Please can I join I have nothing better to do and I will go on easy mode. Please!!!

Ok...I guess so...but I will go hard one you okay?...I will see what everyone else is capable of first and then I will judge you last to see how hard I should go on you...is that alright?

Ok I will try my best but you give more more harder challenge or you can just judge me really hard.

Here is some of my work!!!!

PokemonSpriteExample.png

Is i any good??? I just started spriting a few days ago.

WoW! Those are pretty good for a beginner. And I like the Magneton idea. That would be a great trend like the Kirbymons...Keep on working!:)

Yes i know blade rush its that this contest is for beginners and judging from your avatar i dont think you are a beginner, but bubba controls this thread not me so its up to him

Do you have any work to show me? You might have to be judged hard like with Pokemon Noobiepie...

Okay. I officially announce that you can start making your sprites. But! I will not be judging them until we actually get 10 people. I just want you guys to start doing something instead of waiting and being bored...!START!...:)

Well, you have to. That is the only way to go through the contest. Anyways, you are not the only begginer at fusions, so don't worry. I don't want this to be a pressured contest. Just have fun!

Back