Bubba235's 1ST Spriting Contest!

Ok...Noobiepie...Do you think you are too good for a begginers spriting contest or not? People are saying you are too good...it is up to you...I say you are too good and will just win too easily...

Hey, he isn't on the list. I'm kind of insulted though that niether he nor I are on the list, we are both good spriters. He is a little better though.

Here is what if I fail in Infernape's contest I will join if I don't fail I will still join.

Okay! Remember! I haven't been in the spriting business too long myself, so Pokemon NOObiepie is out and I guess so is Achmetha...I have never seen Achmetha sprite so I let you in...sorry...And R_R! NO WAY!

Here are four recolors I did, but I can't fuse

PokemonRecolors.png

1st one-Gyarados in Pachirisu colors
2nd one-Magenzone in Magenton colors
3rd one-just a Red Rampardos
4th one-a black-eyed Beedrill

I was kidding, I'd love to be in! I'm hoping to impress you so much that for "Bubba235's 2ND Spriting Contest!" I'll be up on that list. R_R is really good though.

OkAy! The list is just for some people that I had on mind! IF YOU POST ON HERE AND YOU ARE REALLY GOOD BUT YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST, THEN I WILL JUST TELL YOU BY A POST YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED! *huff puff* Soo...that means no ssb4ever. And D&P, if you want to be in the contest, I can teach you how to fuse pokemon. And Achmetha...how long have you been spriting?

Achmetha said:
For about 2 years at most.
TwO yEaRs! I have only been doing it for two months...and I almost put you in this contest...shame on me...shame shame...

EDIT: And pokemonrandy, this starts once we get 10 people...

Pokemon Noobiepie said:
Fire Pokemon Master that sprite of the evolution for the voltrob thing is not yours!

It was mine, if you look closely at the other one of the they are very different. I'm sorry that I forgot to say I got the idea for it from the tutorial on gootta sprite.com. I just did what the tutorial said, but I did make it, not them. The one on there is different. Magnify it and analize it, you'll see the eyes and mouth and shading are all different. I did make it.

Back