Bubba235's 1ST Spriting Contest!

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)
Bubba235's 1ST Spriting Contest!
Wordsprite-4.png

The credit for making this wonderful and amazing banner goes to PIPLUP's brother, INFERNAPE. Thanks again INFERNAPE! And if anyone wants to advertise this contest in their signature please tell me in a PM.​

This is my first contest that I have made. I hope I can get some more of the less advanced spriters in here instead of the really good ones. This is who can't be in my contest:

ANYBODY WITH A YEARS EXPERIANCE IN SPRITING THAT IS REALLY GOOD!

And remember, this is only because you are too good and I want the beginners to have a chance to win at least something. Here are the contestants so far:

1: Monkeyking63
2: pokemonrandy
3: 4me4them
4: PIPLUP
5: Dawn and Pachirusu
6: Jigglypuff13
7: The-Sinnoh-Champ
8: (harder)Pokemon Noobiepie
9: (harder)Blade Rush
10: porygonzman

Here are the nine rounds:

Round 1: Best coloring of a sprite
Round 2: Best fusion between two pokemon
Round 3: Best coloring of a mixed sprite of two pokemon
Round 4: Best scary sprite
Round 5: Best cute sprite
Round 6: Best weird sprite
Round 7: Best mixed sprite with two pokemon from the first generation and two from the second generation
Round 8: Best mixed sprite with two pokemon from the third generation and two from the fourth generation
Round 9: Best mixed sprite with one sprite from each generation and a coloring of your favorite pokemon

I am going to be the only judge. Please ask me to be in the contest. Thank you!

I want to get the beginners a chance to win something as it says. And I will add you to the list Pokemon Noobiepie. I haven't seen much of your work. That is why you are not on the list...

How long have you been in 'The Spriting Business' as I would say, Monferno 11?

bubba235 said:

Oh, me? I can't sprite. Or do any art. But I always get art for sigs and avatars. And you are missing Aqua Smeargle on the,"No you can't join list".

Hmm...you are pretty good. I would say you will be the 'bonsly1994' spriter for this contest. And I just added the rounds. I know they are kind of repetitive, and maybe pretty easy for you, but I want to see some variety.
Monferno 11 said:
bubba235 said:

Oh, me? I can't sprite. Or do any art. But I always get art for sigs and avatars. And you are missing Aqua Smeargle on the,"No you can't join list".
Sorry for the double post but I will add him. He was the last one I am forgeting besides LV.

Please don't be! I just want the new pokemon spriters to have a chance to have fun instead of get their butts get kicked by master spriters like you...and sorry MASTER...:D...LOL!(it is an inside joke to you who think I am going crazy...)

nah, I get you young grasshopper. I was joking, I think it's a great idea to let the n00b spriters to have a chance, and I like how you measure me to Pokemom Noobpie...lol

Well, this is just for this contest. But I am not saying Pokemon Noobiepie is a bad spriter, it is just that bonsly has had much more experiance...I think...

Pokemon Noobiepie said:
Ya Bonsly is a great spriter so is LM I wonder who would win...
Maybe we should make a contest with just them and ask for the toughest most challenging requests...Now that would be a great thread...
Ok. Thanks MK63! I will add you to the contest list. And welcome!...

Back