Finished Broken Picture Telephone

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Broken Picture Telephone-Round 2-Accepting Players!

After that experience, I'm definitely staying :D

Im innn!!!!

Btw,
In the real wild place till monday!! And it's already a mad day.!! I just have rain water to drink T.T.

Edit: well, signal not too good here, so, well, maybe I won't be able to online for days.

I'm assuming I'm not able to play again?

Just for this time, OK. You've been added.
I'm starting the game as soon as I can think of a not-completely-terrible phrase. Be prepared.

RE: Broken Picture Telephone-Round 2 On!

Bah, of course it started over the weekend when I have the least free time. :< I'll make up something nice tomorrow and sent it on. :3

RE: Broken Picture Telephone-Round 2 On!

Probably the most time I've ever spent on a BPT drawing (a whole 30 minutes of drawing or thereabouts) but I think it was definitely worth it. Hope you guys enjoy. :D

RE: Broken Picture Telephone-Round 2

lovandra hasn't yet responded. Athena, please send the image to the next person in line.

Chaos Jackal said:
lovandra hasn't yet responded. Athena, please send the image to the next person in line.

Done!

BibiTotoLover said:
The gameplay hasn't changed, has it?

Nope, everything's the same, just that the order has flopped around and the points don't matter.

OK, since Reggie apparently doesn't want to participate either, I'm sending the pic to the next person in line.

My drawing is just that terrible, I guess. :(

Sure, if you want to. Other people did similar in the previous round. There's no hard set rules about making the art so long as you do something on your own instead of just sending an image you found on google or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back