Brock Needs More Rock Pokemon!

Oliv17 said:
i guess, i think that it would be cool if he caught a Cubone, just to get a manly Pokemon (not Happiny)
well him getting Happiny is just a part of showing him being a Pokemon Breeder you guys go to remember that

you have a point maybe a baby pokemon like.... maybe a small pokemon like.. Aron or Kabuto!

Oliv17 said:
you have a point maybe a baby pokemon like.... maybe a small pokemon like.. Aron or Kabuto!
yea but Happny will eventually evolve into Blissey which is a good healing and battling Pokemon which is good since brock is a Pokemon breeder

yea good point but it would be good for brock to miss out one season to introduce a new chracter

he already did (with tracey filling in) and tracey must have been lame if they took him out after 1 season, lol

no he wasnt lame he was kind of cool he was sort of like Brock just not as outspeaking as him

I agree with you and I liked looking at them

yes you do Destinii (pokeshipping fan)

LOL yep, I remember... I think Tracey x Delia's a good idea for a ship. You hardly ever see them together, but somehow I think, even with that huge age gap, it might be possible... Anyway, I WANT TRACEY BACK! I also want people to remember what Pokémon's all about. With the old eps, you never forgot.

well Tracey isnt comming back he is helping out prfessor Oak :D hes happy there with all of the traniers pokemon

Back