Brock Needs More Rock Pokemon!

fossil pokemon, idc about. RHYHORN PLEASE! HE NEED A NEW STRONG MANLY POKEMON, AS OPPOSED TO BABY BONSLY OR (SHUDDERS) HAPPINY!!

Why doesn't Brock get a Pokemon that is compatible with Sudowoodo or Croagunk. (Happiny can't breed, which was why I left her out) Does he owe any other Pokemon in his party or are they the only three in his team so far?

Girafarig-chan said:
Why doesn't Brock get a Pokemon that is compatible with Sudowoodo or Croagunk. (Happiny can't breed, which was why I left her out) Does he owe any other Pokemon in his party or are they the only three in his team so far?

Breeding in the anime is just raising pokemon. (And feeding them soup)

But I think we all get the point of this thread.

breeding in anime is so lame, ash needs 'the talk' for pokemon, translated by meowth

He needs a Golem and how about a Rhydon and a Rhyperior. His Marshtomp(If he still has it) needs to evolve into as Swampert even though it's not a rock type

hunter994x said:
He needs a Golem and how about a Rhydon and a Rhyperior. His Marshtomp(If he still has it) needs to evolve into as Swampert even though it's not a rock type

...he already left his geodude at home so he won't catch another one OR go pick it up at least until Sinnoh's done... we already talked about Rhyperior... too strong for Brock IMO... and his marshtomp was also left at home...

burnpsy said:
hunter994x said:

...he already left his geodude at home so he won't catch another one OR go pick it up at least until Sinnoh's done... we already talked about Rhyperior... too strong for Brock IMO... and his marshtomp was also left at home...

I always wanted to know one thing: Why didn't geodude ever evolve into Graveler?

hunter994x said:
burnpsy said:
hunter994x said:

I always wanted to know one thing: Why didn't geodude ever evolve into Graveler?

I only recall him using it to move rocks or battling ONLY when Onix couldn't fit... so...

posting to get thread finally locked
Just wanted to say thanks everyone for so many responses =)

I reckon Geodude should have evolved before Onix, it seems more realistic.

and if Brock did get a fossil poke'mon it would be one of the sinnoh two, either Cranidos or Shieldon. I'd say Shieldon, because it seems to suit Brock more. And if Ash doesn't get one, I reckon Brock could catch a Snover, which would suck, coz I like Snover and I ain't the biggest fan of Brock.

In my opinion they should make him leave with Nurse Joy when Happiny evolves, and replace him with Lucas

Back