Brock Needs More Rock Pokemon!

Brock does need more rock type pokemon. It's his favorite type, yet he only has 1 with him! I don't think he will be catching any pokemon any time soon, though. He all ready has 3 so unless one leaves soon he probably wont get any more.
It would be cool if he got a ghost type. No main character ever had a ghost type. Unless you count that Haunter that Ash had for 2 episodes.

I read from a triva after the 11 th movie either Dawn or Brock catch a swinub

Haunter sucks man. Get over it. He isn't even real and does not have any feelings. Anyone who thinks Haunter is the best Ghost type, is weird. Because he does suck and anyone who has one should evolve it. Haunter sucks and always will

I think he is. I suggest you cease your trolling before I smack you with my hammer.

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
I think he is. I suggest you cease your trolling before I smack you with my hammer.

Well i'm sorry. And I was not trying to start a flame war, I was jsut stating my opinion. And I will not make fun of Haunter anymore.

now that that's out of the way, let's get back to the last topic nobody flamed in: fossil pokemon.

Back