Brock and Dawn to return in BW!

pokemeister899

VM if you want to play ACNL with me!
http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Takeshi,_Hikari_return_to_anime

No, this isn't for good, its just a special episode that will be aired with Brock and Dawn in it. I'm excited for Brock's return.... but Dawn not to much. What do you people think?

I already said this in the Best Wishes thread, but yeah i like it i guess, you do know that i was the one who writ that Article? Brock's marshtomp and Dawn's cyndaquil evolve.

This is awesome! I'm looking forward to this episode. I do hope Brock does return long term in the future, however. He's a great character despite the overdone "ear-pull" gag.

It said in Serebii that this is a side story when Dawn trains her Buneary in Hearthome City. It doesn't say what they will do with Brock.

Dogasu, a website administrator looked through corocoro and he couldn't find anything, so,

fake_stamp.png
Well it might be we'll see.

I hope its not fake.
Im really excited to see it if it turns out to be real.
I would love to see brock finally get a swampert :p

I am glad Brock is returning for at least some air time.He was most truly my favorite character of the series.

PLEASE don't be FAKE!

I am glad that they are returning. I can't wait to see how things are after the team split up and also I can't wait to see some evolved forms of Brock's previous Pokemon.

My theory as to why Brock is holding that possible Dugtrio toy is,

Remember when he went back there before and his mum decorated it into a different gym, maybe she is trying to make it look like a rock gym, but too much, by putting rock pokemon toys all over the gym and Brock isn't happy. I hope his swampert does evolve.

I think its pretty cool that they are doing this, although i really wish they would do the same thing with misty, may, and max

Unseen Psyco Poke-Fan said:
You do know that misty has had a couple epiodes to herself or joining the group again for an epiode right.

...what? Your point is...?

Anyways, I'm surprised that we'll be seeing them so quickly. If you think about it, it hasn't been too long since they all went their separate ways.

Unseen Psyco Poke-Fan
You do know that misty has had a couple epiodes to herself or joining the group again for an epiode right.

Yea i know, it would just be nice to see them again, especially may and max. It would have been awesome if those rumors were true about may getting her own series in johto

You should probably change the title, seeing as they technically aren't returning in best wishes, it's a special. But still i hope we get more specials, and for Dawns first special, i hope it's interesting.

Back