• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Briaah's trading thread[H]Dragons Exalted! | DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]Lots of ND! Darkrai EX FA| DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

Martini said:
I have a Delta Species Latias , Its got a really small bend in the corner, I can provide pics...

Do you possibly have any: Marowak for trade

Sorry, the only Marowak I have are the ones from TM...

RE: Briaah's trading thread[H]Lots of ND! Darkrai EX FA| DEX [W] To CYL|Collection Stuff

~Bump

~bump

~bump

Could you check my list for your Primes if they're Mint? :D

Would you possibly be interested in downgrading your Darkrai FA?

SoulWind said:
Could you check my list for your Primes if they're Mint? :D

Well, most of my primes are in pretty good condition..the only ones that I think are questionable would be Kingdra and Blissey..do you need pics? And by mint do you mean pretty much perfect condition? Because I'm pretty sure all my primes are NM but not necessarily Mint...:p

Anyways, I saw Gengar Lvl. X and Hydreigon NV. Do you have any of my wants?

_Vause_ said:
Would you possibly be interested in downgrading your Darkrai FA?

By downgrade do you mean trade for a normal Darkrai EX?(as opposed to FA) If it was for a Darkrai and something else small then maybe..

CML for
Darkrai EX FA

I will trade lots for the Darkrai EX FA

Please CML for Darkrai EX FA. I have Regigigas EX unlisted.

Yeah absolute. I'd trade you my regular and something else. I wouldn't just expect you to up and trade your FA for a regular ahah

justintam0731 said:
CML for
Darkrai EX FA

I will trade lots for the Darkrai EX FA

Saw Gigas EX and Zekrom EX FA. I'm also possibly interested in SR Zoroark. Do you have any of my wants unlisted?

Underdawg said:
Please CML for Darkrai EX FA. I have Regigigas EX unlisted.

How does this sound?

My
Darkrai EX FA

Your
Gigas EX
Tornadus EX
Something worth $15-20(do you have any old cards or T/S/S?)

LMK

_Vause_ said:
Yeah absolute. I'd trade you my regular and something else. I wouldn't just expect you to up and trade your FA for a regular ahah

Ok. How much would you be willing to trade for? I mean like, how much would you say the something else should be worth?

Briaah said:
Saw Gigas EX and Zekrom EX FA. I'm also possibly interested in SR Zoroark. Do you have any of my wants unlisted?

How does this sound?

My
Darkrai EX FA

Your
Gigas EX
Tornadus EX

LMK

Ok. How much would you be willing to trade for? I mean like, how much would you say the something else should be worth?
I could give you two or three Pokemon Collectors or something? I do have some old cards. The only notable ones would be Machamp Base Set first edition and a Dark Charizard. I think the Dark Charizard is first edition as well.

Briaah said:

How does this sound?

My
Darkrai EX FA

Your
Gigas EX
Tornadus EX

LMK

No, sorry I don't

I would do like
My:
Darkrai EX Reg
RH Catcher

Your:
FA Darkrai EX
Or if you have a counter by all means let me hear it

Underdawg said:
I could give you two or three Pokemon Collectors or something? I do have some old cards. The only notable ones would be Machamp Base Set first edition and a Dark Charizard. I think the Dark Charizard is first edition as well.

Hmm..not really interested, but thanks anyways! If you see anything else you want LMK

justintam0731 said:
No, sorry I don't

Alright, maybe another time.

_Vause_ said:
I would do like
My:
Darkrai EX Reg
RH Catcher

Your:
FA Darkrai EX
Or if you have a counter by all means let me hear it

Ok..is there any possible way I could throw in some Mew Primes for maybe a Gigas EX as well? :)

Well How about this instead.
My:
Darkrai EX
Regigigas EX

Your:
Darkrai EX FA
Mew Prime - seeing as this is going out I don't value it very high

Hm..well, I'd probably prefer the Catcher if you don't mind :p

Okay well I'll throw in a regular catcher if you toss in another Mew Prime

Okey doke, so tell me if this sounds right

My
Darkrai EX FA
Mew Prime x2

For your
Darkrai EX
Regigigas EX
Catcher

darkrai EX for a conkledurr from next destinies and a gigilith from nobal victories?

Back