BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! UPDATE: spriting is back and it's way better! need and are desperate for requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! now offering free secret sprites for a limited time!(update: we now have special shop banners!)

I can make fusions I will give you some work later!

RE: BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! now offering free secret sprites for a limited time!(update: we now have special shop banners!)

Ok then.

Yeah, we need work. (wow, I never thought I would say that XD)

RE: BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! now offering free secret sprites for a limited time!(update: w

I am new in Pokébeach forums, so I came from the other forums that are related to spriting. Can I join?

Heres the proof but this worksheet is small, the other one is big and I think its abusive to this forums.
http://i7.tinypic.com/6xglrop.png

I can do: Fusions 2-8, Recolors, Siamese, Chao, Midgets, Infernos, Lineless, Riding Pokémon, Poké-eggs, Pokéball, Stripe Recolors, Dataforms, Glows and Trophies.

good job!
IT IS NOT UGLY IT IS AWESOME!!!!

You said you need work so here-

fusion of all four regis

banner featuring a fusion of the legendary birds, a fusion of the legendary dogs, a fusion of whatever the sinnoh trio is called, and a fusion of just the three regular regis (not Regigas) fighting. This one may be tough so take your time.

fusion of all forms of Eevee, not including Eevee.

Finally the following pokemon I want in pokeball and/or egg form-
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Squirtle
Pikachu
Lucario
cyndiquil
totodile
chikorita
mudkip
treecko
torchic
piplup
turtwig
chimchar
Deoxys
jirachi
celebi
Arceus
Palkia
Dialga

This should last you guys a while. GOOD LUCK!

that's a lot

I'll start working on the eevee evo's fusion, and if I have time, I'll work on the banner.

Thanks for the work!

That is a big dang order holy cow!

Well, here's the eevee evos sprite fusion (I did the best I could, it was pretty hard):

eeveelutionsspritefusiojb5.png

Code:
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/7873/eeveelutionsspritefusiojb5.png

Good job, thank you. Now one hint of advice for the banner. Don't use a background that looks very realistic, because i don't think that it fits pokemon very well, except for in a few cases. Look at the one puzzle did for Max Shades tournament that says team custom on it. That is a great background, that doesn't mean use it though, because that wouldn't fit some of the pokemon on the banner.

AWESOME JOB CHIIL_GLACIA!

WOAH. Im not on this thread for 2-3 days and im already getting tons of people wanting to work here.
also like i said before we will only be doing banners and thats it till christmas

RE: BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! UPDATE: from now until Christmas all we are making are banners.

Um, thanks. Actually, I prefer making banners. But, I'll do what you want me to.

RE: BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! UPDATE: from now until Christmas all we are making are banners.

I will try to make a secret shop banner or just regular shop banner.

If you want, I can make another shop banner. Better than my last, I promise ;)

Will just see if you like mine or CG's better how bout that?

Charizard88 said:
Will just see if you like mine or CG's better how bout that?

i will not do that. that will just start a flame war.
okay, i just made a new shop banner. here it is:

That's pretty awsome, BPM. Nice job. And I agree, that will start a flame war. :/
I'll post my banner later.

How about this:
BPM, how about you put all the banners and their codes on the front? And you might want to resize your banners...they're pretty big.

OK! LOVE THE BANNER! I don't know why you accept hers and not mine.

Ok, here's my new banner:

sspritebannershopbannervv2.png

Code:
[img]http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/1324/sspritebannershopbannervv2.png[/img]
Meh. I'm not really that satisfied with it. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back