BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! UPDATE: spriting is back and it's way better! need and are desperate for requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! UPDATE: spriting is back and it's way better! need and are desperate for requests!!

sweet! ok now we jsut need some requests

RE: BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! UPDATE: spriting is back and it's way better! need and are desperate for requests!!

guys i can do some really cool banners here are some i have made:

teammoonlightbanner-4.png

teammbanner-1.png

megbanner.jpg

Could I have a devil Weavile?

Ummm i can try ok

Ummm. i know that i just said ill try and i did but i couldnt do it you will have to get some one else

RE: BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! UPDATE: spriting is back and it's way better! need and are desperate for requests!

could i have a fusion of mew and arceus?

RE: BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! UPDATE: spriting is back and it's way better! need and are desperate for requests!

could i work here?

i make banners, no sprites,
this are some of my first works, but i can do them much better
i uploaded it as a partfile

Mew4000, activity in this thread stopped a long time ago... please pay attention to the most recent post in a thread when you post in it. If it is 2 weeks or older, please do not post in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back