BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! UPDATE: spriting is back and it's way better! need and are desperate for requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! UPDATE: spriting is back and it's way better! need and are desperate for requests!!

i am so great at recolors and fusions now! [i aslo have my own fusion shop.]

RE: BPM'S SPRITE SHOP! UPDATE: spriting is back and it's way better! need and are desperate for requests!!

Blazing Pokemon Master said:
i cant make that request :/ sorry
why not? I'm not pushing you or anything, I just want to know why. You don't hve to make it, but I bet another person who works at this shop could make it.

the reason is under that sentence :/
ud, yes, you can rejoin, ive seen your new work, but ill teach you how to make even better fusions some time-when i have time :/
well the other workers havent been on this thread in awhile. we all thoughtt this tread was dead

awesome i'll get right to work! i'll inprove my fusions .

BPM can I help I do believe you have seen my work. Also it would help if you put all your work on the front page and had forms it would keep everything in tip top shape and you would be able to more if you hired me. I keep learning more by the day. So please hire me. Also if you want if you give me a link to your photobucket I can make a shop thing instead if you don't have the time.

you've already been hired and i am working on examples, but this shop just has so many things it can do, so it's hard to keep track of them :/

I see well then hmm. I will make one for the shop. I will try and find everything you guys do I know this much...

fusions
recolors
eggs
pokeballs
devils(me)
angels(me)
siamese
reflections
mariomon(my newest sprite I make)
poke-rugs
poke-words
fossils
TC's
Costom TC's
Fakes
sonicmon
kirbymon
Scratch(A little()ME)
Banners
I-pod
Inferno
Glowing
midgets(me)

Let me know if I missed some.

what about chaos

Do we do chaos?

well i can start i know a little on chaos , mine aren't good , but not bad

wow, i never thought my shop couuld actually stay alive!

any requests?

nope, none yet, i might close the shop, its veryy hard to control

bpm i have gotten better here's one of my newest fusions!
fuisonnumber5-1.png

I want to work here may i please here is what i can do:
LedPoke.png

Fusions
Reporter-5.png

ReColors/Trainers
GeoTeckCarly.png

edits/Trainers
and
Banner-1.png

Banners

umbreondude said:
bpm i have gotten better here's one of my newest fusions!
fuisonnumber5-1.png

Thats pretty good, and mew4000, you can work here :]

BPM if you need a chart of what i can do or what i will do here it is:
JobApp.png

okay, so your the only one in this shop who can do maps. GREAT! we needed someone who could do those

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back