• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

BP EX's trade thread - W: SR Switch and UR Trainers | H: Primal Clash, Old URs, Gold Stars

RE: BP EX's trade thread - W: Reverse holos, HP Energy | H: EXes, Full Arts, PTCGO codes)

Broken Pokemon EX said:
I could maybe let those go. Do you have any of the reverses or energy from my wants? If not I might still be able to pick out something else

Didn't see anything I really needed. I appreciate the interest though!

Like want, just CML

RE: BP EX's trade thread - W: Reverse holos, HP Energy | H: EXes, Full Arts, PTCGO codes)

Sorry for the lack of activity guys. Was working a lot of doubles up until this week. Updated my list a bit.

justintam0731 said:
Like want, just CML

Hey man I know it's been a while. If you're still interested in doing some trading just let me know.

Broken Pokemon EX said:
Sorry for the lack of activity guys. Was working a lot of doubles up until this week. Updated my list a bit.

Hey man I know it's been a while. If you're still interested in doing some trading just let me know.

Ok, but what was the trade, it was been a while, can you make an offer

CML for RDL bottom Please.
I have 1 Lampent NV (Reverse Holo), 1 Pokemon Communication BW (Reverse Holo), and maybe 2 Munna BW (Reverse Holo)

CML for 2 Kyurem EX please

justintam0731 said:
Ok, but what was the trade, it was been a while, can you make an offer

I was looking at your list and there's actually a couple things I'm sorta interested in. Mainly your KGL piece and the SR Chandelure. I'm also sorta interested in Tornadus FA, Thundurus FA, and Zekrom FA.

I actually have a decent amount of stuff from your wants list, a couple of the high priority primes too. I really am not a big collector of them so I'd be really happy to trade them. Maybe we could do something like this? Feel free to counter or let me know what you think.

My
1 Magnezone Prime
2 Typhlosion Prime (HGSS)
1 Sage's Training RH
2 P!P holo Fighting Energy
1 P!P holo Grass Energy
1 Ex Emerald holo Grass Energy

Your
KGL piece
SR Chandelure
Tornadus FA/Thundurus FA/Zekrom FA (preferably Tornadus though)

Also, CML for your EX emerald energies. Are your Legend Maker Rainbows RH?

Sleeping Snorlax said:
Also, CML for your EX emerald energies. Are your Legend Maker Rainbows RH?
Nah they're just regular ones. And I was gonna reply to your earlier post but I'm actually waiting to hear back on another trade on Pokegym for all of the reverses on my list. If the guy doesn't get back to me I'd be interested in working out something.

Broken Pokemon EX said:
I was looking at your list and there's actually a couple things I'm sorta interested in. Mainly your KGL piece and the SR Chandelure. I'm also sorta interested in Tornadus FA, Thundurus FA, and Zekrom FA.

I actually have a decent amount of stuff from your wants list, a couple of the high priority primes too. I really am not a big collector of them so I'd be really happy to trade them. Maybe we could do something like this? Feel free to counter or let me know what you think.

My
1 Magnezone Prime
2 Typhlosion Prime (HGSS)
1 Sage's Training RH
2 P!P holo Fighting Energy
1 P!P holo Grass Energy
1 Ex Emerald holo Grass Energy

Your
KGL piece
SR Chandelure
Tornadus FA/Thundurus FA/Zekrom FA (preferably Tornadus though)

No thanks because I some of them already and I am interested in these
2 Kyurem EX
2 Reshiram EX (1 ND, 1 Promo)
1 Shaymin EX
1 Shaymin EX (Full Art)
4 Zekrom EX (1 ND, 3 Promo)

Reopened by request.

RE: BP EX's trade thread - W: ANY Celebis | H: Gold Catcher, EXes, PTCGO codes)

Big update guys. I don't really need much from the new set, mainly older stuff. Trade me any Celebis you have!

hey cnl for the ho-oh ex's please? thanks.

Hey there, I'm interested in the SR and reg. Catchers, and I have a Mewtwo* and a Celebi #3, and can you CML for more? Thanks.
I'm also slightly interested in your Hydreigon #97 from DRX.

numberonewill said:
hey cnl for the ho-oh ex's please? thanks.
Was interested in either Terrakion EX reg or SR Archeops. Could you do 1 of those for a ho-oh? EDIT: Just checked and I do have a water HGSS energy I could toss your way as well

Puff said:
Hey there, I'm interested in the SR and reg. Catchers, and I have a Mewtwo* and a Celebi #3, and can you CML for more? Thanks.
I'm also slightly interested in your Hydreigon #97 from DRX.
I'd love to trade towards mewtwo, but unfortunately I'll probably have to save the SR Catcher for some of my higher priority Celebi wants right now. But I did check and I do have Sableye DX (normal and RH), Sable CG (normal), and Salbeye PK (normal and RH) if you're interested in those too. I could maybe trade those sableyes, the reg catcher, and the Hydreigon for Mewtwo? If there's anything else on my list you like I could throw in some other stuff since that's not quite even.

And as far as the Celebis go, I'm also interested in your Celebi Prime. What's the condition of that and the Neo Revelation Celebi?

Could you CML for the Gold catcher? I have a Alakazam * and if your interested a 1st. Edition Shinning Celebi. If nothing you saw for it, I also need the x2 Ho-Oh EX

Broken Pokemon EX said:
Was interested in either Terrakion EX reg or SR Archeops. Could you do 1 of those for a ho-oh? EDIT: Just checked and I do have a water HGSS energy I could toss your way as well

I'd love to trade towards mewtwo, but unfortunately I'll probably have to save the SR Catcher for some of my higher priority Celebi wants right now. But I did check and I do have Sableye DX (normal and RH), Sable CG (normal), and Salbeye PK (normal and RH) if you're interested in those too. I could maybe trade those sableyes, the reg catcher, and the Hydreigon for Mewtwo? If there's anything else on my list you like I could throw in some other stuff since that's not quite even.

And as far as the Celebis go, I'm also interested in your Celebi Prime. What's the condition of that and the Neo Revelation Celebi?
Celebi Prime is mint, but Celebi Neo is a bit damaged, seeing as I got it from a yard sale with a bunch of other cool stuff. I don't need Sableye DEX RH, but I'm quite interested in those others. What If I put in a Celebi Prime, and you put in a Ho-oh EX? I'm not quite sure of the values of those sableyes, so let me know if I'm aiming too high.

Could you check my list and see if there is anything you'd like for your Registeel EX and Roserade (DRX) x2?

Can you please CML for:
1 Noble Victories pre-release poster*
1 Charmander (Dragon)***********
1 SR Pokemon Catcher
1 Raikou EX
1 Rayquaza EX NEW***
1 Tornadus EX*****
1 Blaiziken ex (CG)**
1 Celebi ex (POP2)**
1 Claydol ex**
1 Crobat ex**

*=Mainly Want

LMK!

i have :
1 JPN first ed celebi prime
1 ENG first ed shining celebi

i am interested in ur ;
1 SR Pokemon Catcher
Pokemon EX
1 Entei EX
2 Ho-Oh EX NEW
1 Kyogre EX
2 Kyurem EX
1 Raikou EX
1 Rayquaza EX NEW