Boundaries Crossed disscusion thread - post 11 for checklist

Boundaries Crossed: Good or bad

• Total voters
Seriously?
We are probably going to get ether, escape rope, bicycle, and virbank in Plasma Gale since it only has 80 cards.
Japan gets ether 9 months before us!

Look on the bright side. By the time we get Ether, we'll probably know of almost every deck with it.

Card Slinger J said:
The bad thing is there's roughly only 2-3 Competitive Stage 2 decks in the current format and those decks are Darkrai/Hydreigon, Garchomp/Altaria, and Blastoise/Keldeo.

You forgot Empoleon/Terrakion

*wants a booster box because for some reason pull rates are sooo high*
*Forces myself to wait for Plasma Gale*

I officially LOVE boundaries crossed.
The pull rates are INSANE.

The checklist is complete http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-boundaries-crossed-disscusion-thread-post-11-for-checklist?pid=2335393#pid2335393

Keeper of Night said:
Card Slinger J said:
The bad thing is there's roughly only 2-3 Competitive Stage 2 decks in the current format and those decks are Darkrai/Hydreigon, Garchomp/Altaria, and Blastoise/Keldeo.

You forgot Empoleon/Terrakion

I was going to mention that deck but I forgot what Empoleon was paired with at the time... :p

Chances are someone just got told to clear what they could out of the warehouse and put what they can out, not that the whole chain is going to have them for sale.

The one I was working at last year had the NV blisters before the release date, but weren't put out until the middle of December, whereas I went and bought them at another near closer to my house on the way home just after release date, they don't have a standard date across all stores for things like toys. (The one closer to me still has a bunch of Lilligant ones, so BC wouldn't be put out anytime soon)

I love this set the cards have AMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG artwork and they brought back Charizard what could be better and the shinies have golden borders now.

personally i think that this set is interesting some of the cards are playable and will be worn in quite quickly (Landorus EX) but its a dissapointment that TPCi chose to change some of the trainers that could change the current game for stuff that we already have (pokeball greatball switch etc; )
personally i dont think charizard will see much play due to its high attack cost but i had a interesting idea of playing it with celebi EX to use its pre evos attacks (charmeleons raging claws for a fire and 2 colourless energy for 50 damage plus 10 more damage for each damage counter on this pokemon,
id see it more of a rogue deck but it would be cool to try out.
a card that will deffinetly see play is blastoise and keldeo EX, blastoise for its deluge ability which is pretty much a re-do of its base set counterpart and works exactly the same of ability emboars inferno fandango but for water energy.
another interesting card is toxicroak which can abuse the single colourless energy cost and do 20 damage but if a pokemon was knocked out the turn before it deals a extra 70 damage leaving 90 damage on most pokemonm what is interesting is that it can 1hko a mewtwo EX without Eviolite because of the times 2 weekness to psychich types.
the last card i shall mention is white kyurem both its attacks revolve around coin flips so it could easily be teamed up with a victini and emboar for the fire type energy acceleration
its first attack being damage rush which lets you flip until you hit tails and for each heads you deal 20 damage.
the second attack being cold fire dealing 80 damage and lets you flip a coin and if heads you deal a extra 40 damage hitting for 120 damage
both of these attacks can simply be abused by victini from nv (fliptini)

For any Irish/English people, tesco is already selling boundaries crossed boosters :D

Thats annoying for me because the tescos near me now only sell the rubbish single pack blisters for £7 because people were stealing packs out of tins and the 3 pack blisterpacks

TheEpicBidoof said:
For any Irish/English people, tesco is already selling boundaries crossed boosters :D

Thats annoying for me because the tescos near me now only sell the rubbish single pack blisters for £7 because people were stealing packs out of tins and the 3 pack blisterpacks

I've bought all the ones from the local tesco now I think. All the ones that are left have been opened :(

ah thats unlucky but anyway atleast its possible for you to get em cheap tesco is just a small bike ride away from my house otherwise i have to bike into town which is a good 1/2 miles to pay the rrp for the cards :L

Just opened two boxes today and either the pull rate has been tampered with or I got lucky.

Sorry for the crazy size.
4g7On.jpeg

c0rocad said:
Just opened two boxes today and either the pull rate has been tampered with or I got lucky.

Sorry for the crazy size.
4g7On.jpeg

THOSE PULLS.
14 Ultra rares in two boxes, dangarang man. That's awesome!

Back