Booster Buying Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that's why they call it coincidence ^^...
hope I got good cards when buying LM box and boosters...

IN USA their a scale and u can buy one form Wal- Mart. My friend brought it once for 15 dollar. He brought 1 Box of UFO and he scale all of them.When he open the one he scale he got 5 EX this is no lie. He got 1 Lugia , 1 Ho-oh , 1 Megaium , 1 Typhsion and the box topper Persion EX. The rest he sell as pack for 3 dollar. He also open few more pack that weight less but he got few holon. they suck those. He safe 24 pack and he got 72 dollar. Which is cheep for 4 EX plus a free one and few holon rare. So me and him save money again and buy another box n did the same time only this time we only got 3 EX. And they suck! But we still manage to sell back 24 pack again and now we not doing it no more.

i once bought a deoxys booster and i pulled out two rares, 1 slaking (reverse) and 1 skarmory (from dragon) which is really suprising. a card from dragon expansion in a deoxys pack... way to go

In some older sets, they were 11 cards in boosters!
Why not now, insted of 9 schould be 11 cards...
...sad...

In a Jungle, I got a card. it had it's backing, but the front of it as 2 yellow lines around the edge of it... and white! I also got a Mr.Mime in that pack.

I once bought !1! booster pack with a Blastoise on the front.... GOT AN ARTICUNO EX!!!

What's fun is nabbing packs from the back of a box and then shuffle a few packs around, and then get the pack on the top of your stack. I got an Altaria ex from DF this way, along with a Groudon ex from HL. THEY WERE IN TWO SEPARATE PACKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back