'Blue Impact' / 'Red Flash' Japan's XY8 Sets, Next Set Block Titled 'XY: BREAK!'

Finally, some decent, effectful cards that have potential! Took them a while to leak. I'm really interested to see Misty here; I'm wondering if there may be another 'Misty' effect, like Blaine?

Yet another BLW-era trainer reprint. Good thing Hypnotoxic Laser is a Team Plasma card, or they would reprint that too!

I told ya'! When there's Xerneas,there's Yveltal.
Yveltal's ability? They're same as Bannete but as an active Pokemon so no Muscle Band and Spirit Links. And the attack of it,so awesome! So EXes,here's you're enemy!

XY8 will likly be the new base set to replace X and Y currently so better brace for losing those decks and get ready to remove all those X and Y cards that dont get reprinted in the set

XY8 will likly be the new base set to replace X and Y currently so better brace for losing those decks and get ready to remove all those X and Y cards that dont get reprinted in the set
Do you mean like as a future rotation we will lose the entire XY block as we know it? I think sets are rotated out in blocks of four of five, and the next rotation is in a year anyways. So, I don't think we need to brace for losing those decks any time soon. :p

Oh I like Golduck BREAK. This could have lots of uses. Team Magma's Camerupt + Golduck BREAK can power up anything that takes [C] or [R]. You can move [M] from Bronzong to the Active. I'm glad I got myself a Regirock AT to store energy. Now every deck can be a toolbox.

The rest is disappointing and seeing all these mediocre cards is kinda curbing my enthusiasm since the awesome Zoroark Stage 1. I have very mixed feelings about Breakthrough.

The rest is disappointing and seeing all these mediocre cards is kinda curbing my enthusiasm since the awesome Zoroark Stage 1. I have very mixed feelings about Breakthrough.
Me too. I feel like they were already a little stressed with having to make up new attack mechanics for each Mega to make them unique as well as high-damaging. Now that they've added the BREAK cards... they might be pushing it too far.

Finally, some decent, effectful cards that have potential! Took them a while to leak. I'm really interested to see Misty here; I'm wondering if there may be another 'Misty' effect, like Blaine?
You act like this set isnt filled with a lot of decent and interesting cards.

Loving Golduck Break and Misty's Spirit! The support cards for this set are shaping up to be way better than the attackers. Octillery, Golduck, all the Trainer reprints...

Looking forward to messing around with new Trainer lineups for my decks.

My Evaluations on Golduck-BREAK and others:

Psyduck and Golduck: Common attacks but good.
G-BREAK:Good ability! Great partner for my planned Primal Kyogre and other Water-discarding attacks decks.
Misty's Spirit: Better than Trainers' Mail. Fastest way on searching Trainers' Mail,etc.
Cubone: Good and needs the coin in order to not fail its attack.
Flabebe and Floette:EPIC! Especially on Flaby's Wish which search you for a card,and with the Shrine and Floette, you can perform a regeneration machine With Florges BREAK and Gardevoir.
Max Potion: Most Awaited Card.

COOLEST. ART. EVER

Also when I first saw the Golduck BREAK article I'm disappointed in myself to say that I read 'Misty's Spirit' as 'Misty's Spirit Link' and got really confused and excited and a whole jumble of emotions...

Back