Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

Soren

Ghost Enthusiast
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

Excellent. Please choose the three Pokemon that you want before 5:00 pm (central time, USA) so that I can Pal Park the right ones. Thank you so much!

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

Diglett,Whismer,and Makuhita I guess how will you trade me all 3 for one

Soren

Ghost Enthusiast

Deal. Note: The Whismer has the nickname Rosadra. Would you like that changed to somethin else, or are you OK with that?

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

I just saw I have one so Sandshrew instead

Soren

Ghost Enthusiast

OK, no name problems there. Your three Pokemon have been imported and await the trade.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

OK but how will you trade all 3 for 1?

Soren

Ghost Enthusiast

You'll just give me two other somethings as common/worthless as a Bidoof/Starly/Shinx etc.

Heiogen

"All I fear means nothing"

I have got a theard now so why dont you click below me and tell me what you want for deoxys

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Soren said:
You'll just give me two other somethings as common/worthless as a Bidoof/Starly/Shinx etc.
Ok but I trade you a common first then the shiny then another common

Soren

Ghost Enthusiast

Sure, how long are you going to be on? I'm in the middle of something with BlueJay1993 at the moment, and it might take a while, but your Pokemon are ready.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

MY pokemon are not ready as they are in the pc but because you are doing something you woundn't mind that

Soren

Ghost Enthusiast

Um, I meant that I had your Pokemon on my game, not in my team. I'm finished now though if you wanted to trade now.

Soren

Ghost Enthusiast

You're welcome, just tell me if you ever want anything else.

Mewstor

Pokémon Professor
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny da

What do you want for the shiny Darkrai? I have legit Celebi, Lugia, Ho-oh, Mew, Manaphy and shiny pokemon (including legit shiny Rayquaza that I'm saving just for these sort of trades)

PM me if you wanna trade.

My thread... http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19803

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

I have everything you just said sorry

Silver Sea Lugia

Champion Trainer

shiney charizard/electrode (legit)
for:
any legit shineys

PM me please if interested

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

That is vegue please ask for something

Silver Sea Lugia

Champion Trainer

srry
Do you have any shinies? if so, which ones?

~Daniel

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Read first pg but don't ask for shaymin or arcues