Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get ris of pokemon on first page

idk what else shinys do u got?

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get ris of pokemon on first page

I'll trade a shiny golduck for a shiny scyther.

18s-11.jpg

Espeon101: Ok I have these but am only trading the ones I mention on the frount page

golem1996 : Did you read the first page because look goldock is like one of the the first one on the card

I'm interested in the Absol, Dakrai, Beldum, and Lapras. Do you need anything from me?

I want your lapras my pokemon are in my player trade

I want any shiny check my player thread.

Noob Sandwich:Seeing as the only good pokemon I would trade for are hack nothing

pokeblader:Ursaring or mamothswine (misspelled)

Edit:Billy: Didn't you pm me before and I said you didn't have anything

It is edited.

Ok what do you want for the shiney croagunk or shiny nidoking

Oh and i just got a shiny entie and shiny sneasle.Do you want any of these?

I don't take shiny legenderies because they might be hack and I don't want sneasle

Ok would you trade me shiny darkia?

Stange your the only one that want darkrai but I won't trade him for anything that not of equel value or you can trade me all 3

What 3?And what mooves does it know?

sorry forgot to ask shiny ralts shiney croagunk and shiny nidoking are the one I want

I can only trade the shiny nidoking out of those is there any thing else you want?

The nidoking alone is not worth a darkrai let alone a shiny one

What are you looking for?

Back