Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get ris of pokemon on first page

My lv.100 shiny milotic for your shiny blissey?

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get ris of pokemon on first page

I want shiny umbreon check my player thread.

To both the one on the card are not for trade unless I put them up so to both no

Since you apparently have a Blastoise, can you breed it and give me the egg, which will be a squirtle, for a totodile egg?

Both Water starters, premature in eggs, i think its fair :p

I need anything in the female nidoran cnain i'll trade for that

Now looking for what I could not get Psyduck I will trade any of the pokemon on the frount page only if they have these I.D ,
Ken Sugimori's trainer ID is 38793,
Junichi Masuda's is 05458,
and Shigeki Morimoto's is 53473.

There a reason I say read the first page to see which shinys I have it so people know which one I need and don't need so no on the shiny shifty but an maybe on the shiny electrode

Update now trading a shiny kricketune that I saw I have 2?.
402.png

I don't need an event pokemon. any legendary will do even if i already have them, as i can trade them over wi-fi global trading station. (but i really want the legendaries from the first three regions except for the legendary dogs and the regies.)

finneon123 said:
I don't need an event pokemon. any legendary will do even if i already have them, as i can trade them over wi-fi global trading station. (but i really want the legendaries from the first three regions except for the legendary dogs and the regies.)

I got like 4 grodon because after I finish ruby I put them in diamond and start over maybe you would like that.

I Updated my want and have list. it has specific pokemon i want from Kanto and Jhoto (if i added Heonn, the list would have been waaay too long.) i also put up a few items.

Back