Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get ris of pokemon on first page

Any of the 3 I mention above

Lenny

its back boys and girls
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get ris of pokemon on first page

um...interested in shiny absol.....my shinies are off the top of my head

Shinies:
Shiny Umbreon (Hacked)
Shiny Arceus (Hacked)
Shiny Charmelon (Hacked)
Shiny Squirtle (Hacked)
Shiny Bulbasaur (Hacked)
Shiny Flygon
Shiny Eevee x3 (Probably wont trade, i just might)
Shiny Slugma
Shiny Pellipper
Shiny Mew (Nicknamed Marina, Full Poffin, cant change nickname)
Shiny Wobbuffett

I think thats it.....choose.....or say not interested.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Shiny Slugma due to the fact I don't have it and it not hack

Lenny

its back boys and girls

ok so whenever you wanna trade tell me!

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Ok tomorrow maybe

Billy

lucario fan

I can not trade shiny crogunk or shiny ralts.Anything else?

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Why are they on your list then

Espeon101

Aspiring Trainer

what do u want 4 shiny absol?

Billy

lucario fan

Because i did not trade yet if there i a way better deal i trade it to the 1 whith the way better deal is there any thing else you want?

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

I don't see which one is worth the same as darkrai.

In a side note if I don't get rid of the darkrai this week i'll take it off

Spirit Of Mew

Gone

My Lv. 80 shiny crobat for your shiny lapras?

Billy

lucario fan

I don't need darkrai i got a shiny darkrai.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Ok cool

Billy

lucario fan

And i got a shiny shamin.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Billy said:
And i got a shiny shamin.

If your telling me to brag then see my shinie card if your tell me to trade aslo see my shiny card.

First page.

Billy

lucario fan

I'm not trine to brag.

Billy

lucario fan

Yeah i just saw that.