Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

losba

losba=absol
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

i will trade you a rayquaza lv. 70,phione, or a rhyperior lv. 53 for your shiny absol =D

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...
RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

what do you you want for your deoxys??? i really want one

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Sorry I have all of does pokemon

Edit:my bad didn't see you well what do you have that you think is fair trade for it

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...

i got a rayquaza??? you could get something good off of that and an umbreon lv 59 with batton pass???? i also have a ton of other pokemon in my thread.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Well I have both and I don't see anything in your player thread

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...

then.... i could give you a palkia or/and regigigas???

losba

losba=absol

what would you accept for the shiny absol b/c i really want it=D

losba

losba=absol

i will trade you a cloned lv. 100 blaziken holding a cloned shell bell for your shiny absol!!
i'm desperate!!! i'll clone something else to like a legendary

Bonsly

Fighter Pilot

Your shiny Absol and Lapras for my shiny legit EV trained 10th aniversary Celebi?

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Bonsly said:
Your shiny Absol and Lapras for my shiny legit EV trained 10th aniversary Celebi?
Everyone seem to be trading me that I got so many from trade so no sorry
losba:Sorry no I have one
ssb4ever:Have them

Bonsly

Fighter Pilot

Would you trade your shiny Absol for my shiny Treecko then?

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Ok but not today tomorrow because I posted so late to you reply

Bonsly

Fighter Pilot

Okay. PM me when your ready to trade.

Phazon-764

Pants on the ground...

um well, pokemon from XD?? i could get you a altaria that knows solarbeam, or a salamence that knows dragon dance??

Heiogen

"All I fear means nothing"

I give you Charizard lvl 100, Kyogue lvl 70, Groudon lvl 70, Blazken lvl 54, Garchomp lvl 48, Pikachu with light ball
Elekid w/ electrizer for your Deoxys. What lvl is it? They can all hold masterballs if you wish.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

How can I get all those at ones?.Because I have all of those maybe no ok but if I change my mind(sorry if it sound snobby)i'll pm you k

Heiogen

"All I fear means nothing"

alrite

Soren

Ghost Enthusiast

Is your Lapras* still up for trade? I have a couple Shinies listed in my Player's Thread (in sig.) that you don't have. I would be willing to trade up to three for it if you can't/won't clone, two if you can/will.

Blastoise king

Aspiring Trainer

Soren said:
Is your Lapras* still up for trade? I have a couple Shinies listed in my Player's Thread (in sig.) that you don't have. I would be willing to trade up to three for it if you can't/won't clone, two if you can/will.

Sure i'll trade but I don't clone pokemon because of my felling for real life cloneing