Wi-Fi Trades Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post Really want to get rid of pokemon on fi

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

i will trade you a rayquaza lv. 70,phione, or a rhyperior lv. 53 for your shiny absol =D

RE: Blasty K My Player thread read my first post before you post now trading shiny darkrai

what do you you want for your deoxys??? i really want one

Sorry I have all of does pokemon

Edit:my bad didn't see you well what do you have that you think is fair trade for it

i got a rayquaza??? you could get something good off of that and an umbreon lv 59 with batton pass???? i also have a ton of other pokemon in my thread.

Well I have both and I don't see anything in your player thread

then.... i could give you a palkia or/and regigigas???

what would you accept for the shiny absol b/c i really want it=D

i will trade you a cloned lv. 100 blaziken holding a cloned shell bell for your shiny absol!!
i'm desperate!!! i'll clone something else to like a legendary

Your shiny Absol and Lapras for my shiny legit EV trained 10th aniversary Celebi?

Bonsly said:
Your shiny Absol and Lapras for my shiny legit EV trained 10th aniversary Celebi?
Everyone seem to be trading me that I got so many from trade so no sorry
losba:Sorry no I have one
ssb4ever:Have them

Would you trade your shiny Absol for my shiny Treecko then?

Ok but not today tomorrow because I posted so late to you reply

Okay. PM me when your ready to trade.

um well, pokemon from XD?? i could get you a altaria that knows solarbeam, or a salamence that knows dragon dance??

I give you Charizard lvl 100, Kyogue lvl 70, Groudon lvl 70, Blazken lvl 54, Garchomp lvl 48, Pikachu with light ball
Elekid w/ electrizer for your Deoxys. What lvl is it? They can all hold masterballs if you wish.

How can I get all those at ones?.Because I have all of those maybe no ok but if I change my mind(sorry if it sound snobby)i'll pm you k

alrite

Is your Lapras* still up for trade? I have a couple Shinies listed in my Player's Thread (in sig.) that you don't have. I would be willing to trade up to three for it if you can't/won't clone, two if you can/will.

Soren said:
Is your Lapras* still up for trade? I have a couple Shinies listed in my Player's Thread (in sig.) that you don't have. I would be willing to trade up to three for it if you can't/won't clone, two if you can/will.

Sure i'll trade but I don't clone pokemon because of my felling for real life cloneing

Back