Vulpix Yolk

\ \ durant gang \ \
296d850.png

Card of the Day: Blastoise​
14.jpg

Blastoise – Water – HP140
Stage 1 – Evolves from Wartortle

Ability: Bursting Stream
As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may attach 1 [W] Energy card to 1 of your Pokemon. (This doesn’t use up your 1 Energy card attachment for the turn.)

[C][C][C][C] Hydro Pump: 60+ damage. This attack does 10 more damage for each [W] Energy attached to this Pokemon.

Weakness: Grass (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 4

Playability I'm not sure. It's just like Emboar. It spams {W} attatchment, has huge retreat cost, decent HP, and a decent attack. It will require a heavy lineup and multiple switches for sure, but it can make for a decent card. If it gets catchered up, at least it can hit for 100. 80 if you have DCE. Might make for something to play with Kyurem.

Playability: 7/10

Artwork: 2/10. No background. >_<

This with Keldeo. A serious Tier 1 Threat. Keldeo EX is harder to kill than anything because it has a unique weakness, and can abuse SSU so along with Blastoise, they make a perfect combination. Keldeo also solves for the horrible retreat Blastoise has.

On its own, Blastoise doesn't have much potential, if any at all. However if paired with Keldeo it could become a threat to the meta.
eeew at the artwork.

Not so cool artwork.No background! 1/10

Well it has good stats,if you use it in a [W] Deck,it would do serious work.Huge retreat cost,retreating is gonna be a pain in the butt for sure.
It's awesome but to hard to have and the three evolutions and also those Energy cards.

Am I the only one who appreciates the artwork? :p

The Ability is great (and predictable), and I can see this card being very popular in Bw-On as the format grows. :)

This Blastoise is good because it can KO Emboars and Keldeo will be helpful to with Blastoise

Bleehh artwork, but it's fantastic with Keldeo EX. it'll have problems with Mewtwo EX, though.

Love this card. Like RogueChomp said it goes perfect with Keldeo. Just the perfect combinetion to use with SSU and bycicle. The artwork isn't that bad with the hydro pump.
Playability: 10/10
Artwork: 6/10

I can imagine the deck being called something like Blastdeo EX, or Keldoise EX.
(And come on, guys. The artwork isn't THAT bad.)
There goes fire, dumped out of the format even further.
Evolve it up, load water energy with the ability on Keldeo EX, take the prize.

Hmmm... I think Grass techs like Virizion or Shaymin EX will be even more popular when it's released to counter it.

Back