• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Blah's sale thread: Have EX's, FA's, Shiny's, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Blah's sale thread: Have EX's and other great stuff!

I'll PM you with details as soon as I get home :)

I value them at 3$ apiece...could you do 12$ shipped for all 4?

Well...if you insist...

I'll shoot you a PM with details :p

RE: Blah's sale thread: Have EX's and FA N's! SPECIAL: 4x Pokemon Catcher!!!

Updated with 4x Pokemon Catcher! Come get them quick before they sell!

RE: Blah's sale thread: Have Keldeo EX and FA N's! SPECIAL: 4x Pokemon Catcher!!!

Your:
Pokemon catcher x 2
Keldeo EX set
48 shipped?

RE: Blah's sale thread: Have Keldeo EX and FA N's! SPECIAL: 4x Pokemon Catcher!!!

Which two Pokémon Catcher do you want? I have 3 RH and 1 Regular. The RH are worth slightly more.

My current values are this:
Keldeo EX: 25-30
Pokemon Catcher: RH's for 17, Regular for 15

If you wanted two RH Catcher and a Keldeo EX, it would probably be closer to 62$. Feel free to counter offer. I also want to give people some time to give an offer for the full set of Catchers, but chances are it's fine.

I wanted regular catchers, but if you only have one regular then, I would just do a regular one. I can buy the catcher on ebay for 13, so I think that I would value it closer to 13 than 15.
38 shipped for keldeo and a reg catcher then?

Since Keldeo EX is valued slightly higher than that (and that I'm going lower than I would like on Catcher), could you do 40$ shipped for 1 Keldeo EX and 1 Regular Catcher?

Yeah, I could do that. Send me a PM to confirm.

RE: Blah's sale thread: Have Keldeo EX and FA N's! SPECIAL: 3x Pokemon Catcher!!!

Bump.

RE: Blah's sale thread: Have Keldeo EX and FA N's! SPECIAL: 3x Pokemon Catcher!!!

I already asked you for trade on that keldeo EX, but if you dont want to trade how much for him shipped to Croatia?
edit: see now you ship only within USA.

RE: Blah's sale thread: Have Keldeo EX and FA N's! New: PLASMA STORM!

Yeah, only USA for now. Sorry about that.

Updated with Plasma Storm!

How low can you go on that Lugia EX from BW8? :)

SoulWind said:
How low can you go on that Lugia EX from BW8? :)

You mean the Japanese one? (just making sure you know it's Japanese, I don't have any English ones)

My price listed (13$) is my rock bottom minimum, considering most sell on eBay for about 17.

fantasy_freak08 said:
do you ship to canada

Only if you give me a really good deal or buy something that would normally be hard to sell. What are you interested in?

Yea, the JPN one. Unfortunately, decided to pass on the Lugia EX although that is a fair price.

Thanks!

SoulWind said:
Yea, the JPN one. Unfortunately, decided to pass on the Lugia EX although that is a fair price.

Thanks!

Urk, how low would I have to go to make it a price you couldn't refuse? I am really looking to get rid of it as I don't collect cards and have no real use for it myself.

Blah said:
SoulWind said:

Thanks!

Urk, how low would I have to go to make it a price you couldn't refuse? I am really looking to get rid of it as I don't collect cards and have no real use for it myself.

No no it's not the price.

I was buying the card for my little brother but he decided he wants to wait and get a JPN box down the road instead. I apologize for the disappointment! Really wanted to get the card because he is still working on his Plasma Gale set. D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back