Blah's 2013-2014 Season. Check back during Nats weekend for updates! (and make some predictions befo

RE: Blah's 2013-2014 Season (Updated with all days of the NJ Marathon)

Updated with Day 4.

Well, on the topic of laser flips, I did lose top cut of nationals due to about six of them in game 3...
But sorry to hear that, good luck grinding in with the rest of your tournaments. Accelgor/stuff sounds fun. Mind sending me the list?

Was it Lex's list?

It was very similar to Lex's list; it didn't have a few of the techs that he ran because I thought they were unnecessary (of course, he top 2'd back to back cities, so it clearly worked.)

I unfortunately can't give out the list until after VA Regionals since Lex wants to keep it a secret. I'd be happy to disclose it myself since I'm not going to any more tournaments this format besides maybe APEX, but I need to honor his request since it was entirely his idea in the first place.

Sucks that you've been barely whiffing cut at a few Cities - the same's happening to me XD Bubbled @ 9th twice so far, hoping to break the streak this weekend. If you're going to any more, good luck!

Hoping to go to Nanuet this Saturday, maybe I'll do better there lol. Good luck to you too if you end up going to any more (not sure I'll see you at too many events though, since I'm probably not going to that many events near CT).

Alright, heading to a XY Prerelease tomorrow. Feel free to predict how many Ultra Rares I'll pull, and what they'll be (or none at all, if you want to be mean). I've gotten an Ultra Rare at every single PR that I've been to except one, so let's try and keep that streak going.

Blah said:
Alright, heading to a XY Prerelease tomorrow. Feel free to predict how many Ultra Rares I'll pull, and what they'll be (or none at all, if you want to be mean). I've gotten an Ultra Rare at every single PR that I've been to except one, so let's try and keep that streak going.

I'm gonna saaaaaaay... 1 in the Prerelease and 2 in the draft. And at least 1 of them is going to be Yveltal EX FA. Knowing the ridiculous stuff you've pulled at other Prereleases, it wouldn't surprise me.

Machamp The Champion said:
at least 1 of them is going to be Yveltal EX FA

get hype for 3 Yveltal EX FA gogogogogo

Seems pretty accurate though tbh :3 I've never actually pulled 3 UR's though, I pulled 4 at my Plasma Freeze PR and 2 + a Secret Rare at my Plasma Storm PR (I'm so absurdly lucky with packs lol)

Blah said:
at least 1 of them is going to be Yveltal EX FA

get hype for 3 Yveltal EX FA gogogogogo

Seems pretty accurate though tbh :3 I've never actually pulled 3 UR's though, I pulled 4 at my Plasma Freeze PR and 2 + a Secret Rare at my Plasma Storm PR (I'm so absurdly lucky with packs lol)

If only you could translate that luck to the actual game, lol.

RE: Blah's 2013-2014 Season (Updated with XY Prerelease)

Updated. Machamp, you lose, I only got one UR, and it wasn't Yveltal EX FA.

...in a bit of a cruel twist though, I got 3 non ex Yveltal lol.

Who are u irl? I feel like I should know you by now...
Because you know my pals Jon and Arjun.

grantm1999 said:
Wrong Jon.

Yeah, I think you're probably thinking of a different Jon. I'm Nathaniel irl, I don't think we've ever met at a tournament.

Beating Frank Diaz

Pfffffffft. I did that in a real tournament.

I think Pokemon is trying to send you a message that regular Yveltal is the best card in format, lol.

RogueChomp said:
grantm1999 said:
Wrong Jon.

oops derp lol
I didn't think anyone else spelled it like that.

RE: Blah's 2013-2014 Season (Updated with NY States)

Flygon/Accelgor actually popped up at Maryland as well. It went 4-0-3. Don't think it made Top 8, though.

What's the "secret" deck? The results for States will be up soon anyway.

RE: Blah's 2013-2014 Season (Updated with NY States)

Flygon/Accelgor actually popped up at Maryland as well. It went 4-0-3. Don't think it made Top 8, though.

What's the "secret" deck? The results for States will be up soon anyway.

Virizion/Genesect/Drifblim. I played a few games with it and just felt like it had serious issues against Yveltal, not to mention it was inconsistent and very tight on space.

Back