Finished Big Brother: Supershiny Time! EspeonROX has won Season 4! Prizes now need to be taken up with Guy! A

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Brother: Supershiny Time! Pentathlon for final challenges! Good luck to EROX, 42C, and Muddy! Sponsored by AF!

For the random facts, travel, and twenty cool-designed Pokemon, should we send this by PM? So people don't copy us?

RE: Big Brother: Supershiny Time! Pentathlon for final challenges! Good luck to EROX, 42C, and Muddy! Sponsored by AF!

Did not think of that. Yes please. Also, I finished my pokedex with an impressive time of 358:48! I would like to thank Gardegon.

Joey, we didn't confer on who to leave, but I would have picked Snorchu anyway.

batui4 said:
snorchu you had to use rinse

Gee, thanks for that. :*(

I know, as said in the instructions, EROX did. Deadline... How about Saturday?

Sounds good. Thanks! I'll send you stuff by PM then.

OK, I have one picture set ready by 42C. I am also having Gardegon do one so you can pick.

BUMP! The picture set is the pokemon coming to reality, EROX.

BUMP! Where is everyone?

I am working on it.

3/5 challenges completed.

World's Hardest Game: Level 5
random.org: 46.25
Travel: Correct
Eeveelutions: Not yet completed
Random facts: Not yet completed

Good luck again everyone. Any guesses as to who the next Murder host is?

I've guessed me! After all, I have won 50% of the games up to now! :D Also, 42C just needs to do sprites now. EROX is pretty much missing in action right now.

If it isn't you who do you think it would be (also apart from 42c, you said that in Murder V)?

Also if I could urge you to click the banner in my sig and read the page that pops up.

FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD, HELP! CONTESTANTS, KEEP GOING! THE BLEEPING DAYCARE COUPLE STOLE FLY FROM MY PIKACHU! HELP! I SAVED AFTER NOT KNOWING IT! HHEELLPP!

Lol. I have one though, so should I send it to Guy to clone it for prizes and stuff?

If you want. But it is me who lost the Fly in Flychu! By that, I mean the dang daycare! I am trying everything possible! Sadly, it was my most prized possession, gone!

How long did it take you to get it?

I just spent a day because my Pokéwalker watt maker contraption saved me a lot of time >:D

(Clicky below)

I will. And a week. :((

BUMP! EROX needs to catch up in work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back