Finished Big Brother: Supershiny Time! EspeonROX has won Season 4! Prizes now need to be taken up with Guy! A

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Brother: Supershiny Time! Finale coming soon! AF sponsoring!

Ice Espeon said:
I didn't know this was based off a TV show.

The american big brother is probbly a copy of the British big brother.

Straight from Wikipedia:
The first Big Brother broadcast was in the Netherlands in 1999 on the Veronica TV channel.

And Joey, yeah, that was it in my PM. Get the point totals please >:D

Still making rounds and warning people about possible nukes! I already warned the people in my first ever RPG, so now to warn you guys.
WARNING! Even though this is one of the more sensible games around here, the entire series may become nuked! So, in the all-star season, play like you mean to and be active!

Joeypals!! said:
Still making rounds and warning people about possible nukes! I already warned the people in my first ever RPG, so now to warn you guys.
WARNING! Even though this is one of the more sensible games around here, the entire series may become nuked! So, in the all-star season, play like you mean to and be active!

Of course, Joey. Most people that end up in the top 5/top 4 are already playing just like that.

By the way, I have a definite spot in whatever season having 100 posts in this thread gets me into.

I should take that rule off... It's... well... I'll keep it, but modify it.

RE: Big Brother: Supershiny Time! 42C wins with a 289/300 score! Sponsored by AF!

Ice Espeon said:
1stplaceuserbar.png
--- ?
2ndplaceuserbar.png
--- ?
3rdplaceuserbar.png
--- ?
top4userbar.png
--- Snorchu, 42 chocolate, Muddy, EspeonROX
top5userbar.png
--- Oyeah
top6userbar.png
--- Sarah
top7userbar.png
--- richkid
top8userbar.png
--- Flare

Just thought I should quote the userbars Ice made a while back for when someone does get eliminated and wants the 3rd place one.

I was going to do it when the winner of the challenge is finally announced.

OK everyone! The moment you all have been waiting for! The point totaling!
Event 1! (Adds as it goes, just like in the game)
42C: 100
EROX: 120
Muddy: 80
Event 2!
42C: 239
EROX: 273
Muddy: 234
Event 3!
42C: 389
EROX: 433
Muddy: 404
Event 4!
42C: 589
EROX: 633
Muddy: 604
Event 5!
42C: 749
EROX: 833
Muddy: 794
Winner of the final challenge and person who gets to take someone to the finale with them is... EspeonROX!
EROX, post only one name in your first post as the winner of this challenge. That person will come to the finale with you. Ice, I need you to PM everyone that placed 10th to 4th, skipping Sarah, to notify them that the voting for the winner is coming very soon. 3rd place also takes part. Anyway, congrats to EROX!

RE: Big Brother: Supershiny Time! The finale is finally here! Question is... Who is going with EROX? AF sponsoring!

Congrats, EROX!

Hey Joey, it's only fair that we get to see what the other contestants entered. :D

I won't be surprised if I lose, after all, I do pose more of a threat than Muddy, being the first season's winner. 3rd place is fine with me. ;D

RE: Big Brother: Supershiny Time! The finale is finally here! Question is... Who is going with EROX? AF sponsoring!

I posted that on the last page if it is page 112 for you. Anyway, now we need to see who EROX picks.

Joey, can you do it? I'm really busy with The Beach right now.

OK...

Muddy68.

42, sorry man. I hate doing this stuff...

I vote for EspeonROX to win. Also, congratulations on 5000 posts :D

It's fine. ;D
I've won me one season, and don't need another one. (Though of course, it would be fun to be two-time champion. :p)

All right then! I get the third place userbar, and I'm voting between Muddy and EROX, then?

Yes, but gosh! Won't you let the host do his job?
*Host voice* Welcome to the finale of Supershiny Time! We have two finalists in the end of this season, both of which are technical staff members! These two people who be Muddy, who has put up enough effort to stay in and not draw too much attention to himself, and EROX, a very good competitor who dominated the last two challenges to show that anyone may win! However, their fate lies in the hands of 7 competitors they booted to get to this spot. Say welcome back to...
Ice Espeon (never left due to staff)!
Jade89!
Flare!
Richkid!
Oyeah!
Snorchu!
And, voted out a short time ago, 42C!
Now, you 7, discuss with each other here who you think should win. You may vote at any time as long as you make it Murder style.
Example: Vote: EROX/Muddy
If you want to change, simply do the same as above, making "Vote" "Unvote". OK, get started!

RE: Big Brother: Supershiny Time! The finale is finally here! Who will win, Muddy or EROX? AF sponsoring!

Vote: EspeonROX

RE: Big Brother: Supershiny Time! The finale is finally here! Who will win, Muddy or EROX? AF sponsoring!

I still think Muddy deserves to win, but after seeing how hard EROX worked on the final challenge, I think his hard work has earned him this:

Vote: EROX

2 votes already for EspeonROX!

3 more votes and he's won. Oh, and Joey, 'The Beach' will be happy to sponser the next game.

Isn't it funny how in one season of WW, there have been 5 (and probably 6) games of Murder.

Actually, 2 with a group of 7.
EDIT: That is funny that 5 Murders have equalled 1 Werewolf!
EDIT2: Okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back