Finished Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! Derek and Scorch win HoH 3, Derek getting the HoH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! This time, RPG form! Thank you Juliacoolio!

I'll take 10th movie entai. for my pick

edit just download it.

RE: Big Brother: Oh Brother, Not Again! This time, RPG form! Thank you Juliacoolio!

Don't worry pokemaiser. I rarely use it! ;)

Ok then never mind I really want to do this.

Happy to hear it!

Muddy68, Swampert.
I don't have WiFi, so it doesn't matter about the prize.

Pick a prize anyway. Also, Swampy picture please.

Again, I'd like to thank you for letting me play, despite my past inactiveness. As a prize, I'd really like the Shiny Empoleon.

EDIT: Come on, people! Let's get those spots filled, I'm itching to play.

No problem! Once Muddy posts a pokemon picture, we will have 13 spots remain!

Dark the Lucario
johnc14718ly.gif

Derp, we all thought I was gonna choose Blissey :>

Different... not in a good way though. On page one, I specifically asked for game sprites. That is not a game sprite, I believe.

Does it really make a difference? We all get the point of the Pokemon you're playing as, lol ;D
448.png

Happy

I am. You must also pick a prize from my trade thread.

Shiny EV'd Empoleon, I take.

BTW, can you tell me what it's move-set and EV spread is?

Already picked. And ask PDC.

>_>
Well, Shiny Breloom?

Sure thing! 13 spots should remain!

Give me a picture. Any generation you want.

I'm sorry, I can't the normal way, but I can provide a link...
(my iPhone limits me too so much)
http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&source=mog&gl=us&q=Shiny%20jolteon%20sprite#i=8

Thanks! Also, your services are needed in the other thread.

So would I just say what prize I'd like to add? If so, VGC Eevee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back